MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

@Trennex any chance of carrying any of the several Continuous Glucose Monitor devices?
In the States we need a bullshit prescription...
Yes continuous glucose meters are widely available without prescription, need to check if shipper can ship it as it contains batteries which should be removed before shipping as far as I know , allow me till tomorrow to check on this .

Yes continuous glucose meters are widely available without prescription, need to check if shipper can ship it as it contains batteries which should be removed before shipping as far as I know , allow me till tomorrow to check on this .
Also interested in this

That's amazing. I like you guys a lot

dang thats weird in USA can order glucose meter on amazon, not in canada. but in canada can get free freestyle libra just by asking the company to send u one lol.

Just received my tracking # today. What site do I track it with?
Also email says "here is tracking for the first package" is it common for orders to be split into different packages? My order wasn't "large" only 200$ worth.

u can enter it into googles or find a global tracking service that searches all providers.. can be various reasons for second package from harder to pass items in one box to likely just drop shipped from different supplier.

Also email says "here is tracking for the first package" is it common for orders to be split into different packages? My order wasn't "large" only 200$ worth.
200$ sounds like a lot considering the price of everything. Its broken up into two packages for security reasons. It's mentioned they ship from India and Singapore so that could come into play.
Also, I always track my packages on 17track.

Hello sir , splitting up the order depends on the quantity regardless the value , I split up packages so they go through customs easily as most of times I have to sacrifice my profit too for the splitting the package but I prefer safe delivery first and customer satisfaction

17 days later I got my order. Everything was there. No issues. Communication was 10/10.
The whole process was 10/10
Definitely will be placing more orders. Thanks again

1st half of order received, 17 days from initial contact to arrival, not too bad at all using regular mail. 2nd on the way, and there will be more to come in the future. Very satisfied, thanks!

13 days click to door. A lot faster than the guy I was using and ships from the same location. Same brands I have been getting for years now so I’m sure it’s good to go.

This guy will be my new plug for sure. Smooth process, quick ship, good prices. 10/10

17 days later I got my order. Everything was there. No issues. Communication was 10/10.
The whole process was 10/10
Definitely will be placing more orders. Thanks again

That seems like a really long time for a domestic order. Glad everything else was good for it but it seems like this source is very slow moving with everything and the continued hit and miss packaging is still a hold up for me. Would like to try out a couple Things they have but won’t take that chance till shipping is on point.

That seems like a really long time for a domestic order. Glad everything else was good for it but it seems like this source is very slow moving with everything and the continued hit and miss packaging is still a hold up for me. Would like to try out a couple Things they have but won’t take that chance till shipping is on point.
Domestic??? Huh?