MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

That seems like a really long time for a domestic order. Glad everything else was good for it but it seems like this source is very slow moving with everything and the continued hit and miss packaging is still a hold up for me. Would like to try out a couple Things they have but won’t take that chance till shipping is on point.
Well it’s not domestic so there is that.

That seems like a really long time for a domestic order. Glad everything else was good for it but it seems like this source is very slow moving with everything and the continued hit and miss packaging is still a hold up for me. Would like to try out a couple Things they have but won’t take that chance till shipping is on point.
Hello sir all the orders are getting shipped internationally from India including yours , none of the orders were processed domestically.

2nd order from @Trennex delivered today. 9 days from date that it was shipped. Ordered a couple random items that included accutane and test cypionate. All expiration dates looks good closest one is in May 2024. Thank you!

You need a heavy dose of lithium

Hello sir , I did sent you a tracking number on march 8 at your email address though . I just double checked too .
Let me clear this.
You got it wrong;
Service was good from start to end.
No complains at all.

Im NOT saying you" did not provided tracking"
What im saying is that, tracking did not show any movement (updates) until it was delivered.

Let me clear this.
You got it wrong;
No complains at all.

What im saying is that, tracking did not show any movement (updates) until it was delivered.
Ah got it sir , yeah tracking sometimes doesn’t update on postal websites at all .

Let me clear this.
You got it wrong;
No complains at all.

That’s what is happening to mine. One week after getting tracking it still says “Lable created, not yet in system”. I don’t have any doubt with Pct 24/7 as I’ve purchased from him before. Just frustrating when it doesn’t update cause I would like to try to be around when it’s out for delivery.

That’s what is happening to mine. One week after getting tracking it still says “Lable created, not yet in system”. I don’t have any doubt with Pct 24/7 as I’ve purchased from him before. Just frustrating when it doesn’t update cause I would like to try to be around when it’s out for delivery.
Currently experiencing the same issue as well. I guess we gotta be patient

Mine only updated when it landed in the states. The international tracking sites are pretty worthless.