MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Order completed with 2nd shipment, well packed, great CS, will definitely be getting more items. Whomever that guy that was complaining, bro I owe you a beer, put me on to a good vendor, thanks!

Order completed with 2nd shipment, well packed, great CS, will definitely be getting more items. Whomever that guy that was complaining, bro I owe you a beer, put me on to a good vendor, thanks!
Yeah that dude that didn't get his $28 order immediately teleported to him 4 seconds after he ordered... that was hilarious :)

PCT 24X7 is golden ✨️​

Yeah that dude that didn't get his $28 order immediately teleported to him 4 seconds after he ordered... that was hilarious :)

PCT 24X7 is golden ✨️​

I almost believed what you said especially about the teleporting but then I saw $28 dollar order which is well below minimum o_O:D

I almost believed what you said especially about the teleporting but then I saw $28 dollar order which is well below minimum o_O:D
But honestly it was a crazy small amount of money compared to the entitled rage tantrum the guy threw...
.......I think I read it was $38 but idk

@Trennex do you happen to know why healing pharma is so much more affordable than other brands? I've noticed this with other Indian vendors too. It's usually a big difference too. Just curious why that specific brand is so much cheaper. Thanks!

@Trennex do you happen to know why healing pharma is so much more affordable than other brands? I've noticed this with other Indian vendors too. It's usually a big difference too. Just curious why that specific brand is so much cheaper. Thanks!
Healing pharma is a generic medicine company and most of its stock is being exported by various sellers like us , the reason behind low prices is here in India due to tough competition companies have to invest a lot of money in advertisements, commission to doctors , clinics , hospitals perks to their sales team so they mention a high retail price on box as at the end they take out all of that invested money from consumers/patients . while companies like healing pharma don’t take that much stress or invest in promoting their products they contact people like us to sell their stock out of India that’s why you won’t see their products in Indian pharmacies

While I agree a website would be dope, I find it easiest to open the price list within a web browser so that you can search within it (Usually CTRL + F)
Website is ready it’s just I can’t find a reliable crypto payment gateway in India . I’m thinking about adding payment options like , crypto , prepaid card , credit card & bank transfers . Recently lot of crypto scams by those gateways companies so just trying to find a reliable one . That’s why I didn’t posted my website yet .

Website is ready it’s just I can’t find a reliable crypto payment gateway in India . I’m thinking about adding payment options like , crypto , prepaid card , credit card & bank transfers . Recently lot of crypto scams by those gateways companies so just trying to find a reliable one . That’s why I didn’t posted my website yet .
Could always just list your direct deposit address (crypto) on the order page and manually confirm orders.

This helps in a couple of ways:
A) No reliance on third party processing
B) No third party fees
C) You can bake your address into multiple parts of your site to allow the customer multiple verifications against phishing scams or similar (think darknet style injection etc etc)

minor hiccups for my orders but I think I have placed atleast 10. 1200 dollars+

He has always fixed it and hasnt let me down. sometimes a little bit longer for shipping but thats ok. I am just glad he is very responsive to any concerns/questions.

minor hiccups for my orders but I think I have placed atleast 10. 1200 dollars+

He has always fixed it and hasnt let me down. sometimes a little bit longer for shipping but thats ok. I am just glad he is very responsive to any concerns/questions.
My only complaint is that his list is so damn large, I can't decide what I want lol