MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

@Trennex is your latest list updated correctly as doesn’t show American remedies testosterone cypionate.
Yes sir it’s not added in list as it’s not much of a frequent selling product too , I just arrange it from distributor as someone orders it . I’m just making a new pricelist as prices on some medications has gone up not too much though .

Yes sir it’s not added in list as it’s not much of a frequent selling product too , I just arrange it from distributor as someone orders it . I’m just making a new pricelist as prices on some medications has gone up not too much though .
How does one acquire the price list?

Still under process sir it’s way difficult to organise all things for domestic than I thought .
No worries man. That guy is an impatient fuck. Bottom line is when you have it ready, you will announce it. That little bitch just needs to settle down.
:D

Says the l
No worries man. That guy is an impatient fuck. Bottom line is when you have it ready, you will announce it. That little bitch just needs to settle down.
:D
You haven't even placed an order with him you 16 year old. Go play on TikTok or whatever you do. Get your hair permed.
You're a clueless asshat who wants everything handed to him.

Says the l
You haven't even placed an order with him you 16 year old. Go play on TikTok or whatever you do. Get your hair permed.
You know I'm busting balls bro. Hope you aren't taking personal. Heck, you may be a decent guy, I know nothing about you. Nothing against you either really, just slinging stuff back but I'm all good now.

Have a good weekend.

Says the l
He pegged you right, you are impatient and as usual annoying. Do you really think he will open a domestic line and keep it to his self? Quit asking. I imagine as soon as he finds reshippers he will.

Do you have a domestic line ready to go?

Update on the domestic line?

Update on us domestic?

When will the domestic shop be ready?

are you able to get pfizer cabaser 1mg? expresspct had it, but haven't been able to find anyone else who stocked it since they got busted

Some states, like mine, banned it from being sold OTC. I think there's a few others same way.
You sure about that? I’m pretty sure you just go to the pharmacy and ask them for it. That’s what I do. They do ask for your id so you can’t buy enough to make meth but you don’t need a prescription.

You sure about that? I’m pretty sure you just go to the pharmacy and ask them for it. That’s what I do. They do ask for your id so you can’t buy enough to make meth but you don’t need a prescription.
Ephedrine and pseudo Ephedrine is schedule 3 in Mississippi. So yeah, I'm sure about one.

Screenshot_20230401_205653_Samsung Notes.jpg