MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Second order from @Trennex arrived today. 3 weeks arrival time. Everything packed well and accounted for. I got some ketoconazole shampoo and lots on ancillaries. With how cheap everything is, I just buy lots of meds to keep on hand if something comes up.

I had a little hiccup at my local postal center that’s privately owned. The new chick working there accidentally returned my box to the sender. Even though there was a note hanging on there computer to hold it for me. I emailed trennex for some tips on what to do. I knew it’s completely out of his hands and not his responsibility. He emailed me back within 15 minutes. I went and managed to retrieve it before it got returned. His communication is always top notch and he is a stand up guy.

I was skeptical at first with Indian pharma meds but honestly everything I ever purchased has worked accordingly. I’ve never had an issue. And all testing I’ve seen for meds from India have come back on point.

Made a pretty large order with these guys again and everything arrived perfectly. Can’t beat the prices or the customer service with this source, definitely my go to from now on for pharma meds

@Trennex, any chance you could get ephedrine tabs added to the list?
It is probably one of the only things I can think of I don't see on your list.
Go to a CVS, Rite Aid, hell, even WalMart with your ID and buy the 60 tab box of Bronkaid for about $16. 25mg per tablet. Or Primetine tabs @ 12.5 mgs per tab.

Go to a CVS, Rite Aid, hell, even WalMart with your ID and buy the 60 tab box of Bronkaid for about $16. 25mg per tablet. Or Primetine tabs @ 12.5 mgs per tab.
That type of ephedrine does zero for me. I don't know if I burned up all my receptors because I was a heavy user in the 90s and early 2000s....We used the ma huang ephedra extract before it was illegal. It's on a different level than the bronchaid BS. The stuff made from the Chinese Plant was incredible. Ephedrine hci and sulfate is made different and sucks balls for me. Where is the real ephedra now? because ephedrine sucks.

I used both the bronkaid and the primatene and the difference is the bronkaid is ephendrA e sulfate and the primatene is actual ephendrine HCL. The primatene although half the dose is so much better and even feels cleaner then the bronkaid. I recommend only using Walmart though cuz there crazy cheap there compared to the other pharmacies like cvs or Walgreens. You’ll notice jus one tan if the primatene is 12.5mg and the bronkaid is 25mg . But I feel the primatene still more. I would start with one prima tab/1 caffeine/one baby aspirin . Once your comfortable move up to same rotund but twice a day and no where near bedtime for obv reasons

The hmg definetly caught my Interests as well just not sure which brand. Anyone have any experience with any of them or experiences ? Really wanted to try the hmg and deca intabolin 100mg, and Retesto 250/and Testenate 250 .

Hey guys, what brand and dosage of Metformin and Telmisartin have you been ordering?
There are so many to choose from.

Hey guys, what brand and dosage of Metformin and Telmisartin have you been ordering?
I’ve been using GLYCOMET from another source and just picked some up from here. I went with Telmaheal too but it’s my first go with Telmasartin so that probably doesn’t help.

currently using glycomet and telmaheal. didnt get them from this source, but he carries them as well.

for metformin, work your way up from lower doses to higher doses to avoid stomach issues. this may mean starting at 500, then getting some 850mgs, then 1000mgs. or you can just get 1000mgs, and cut it in half for 500, and then go straight to 1000 after a week or so.