MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

@Trennex do you list “medicine” or “medication” on the customs declaration when shipping to USA? Or is it stealth?

@Trennex do you list “medicine” or “medication” on the customs declaration when shipping to USA? Or is it stealth?
It really depends on what situation we are having with customs , declarations can be changed anytime as they don’t work for too long we need to keep changing them as per custom issues . I really prefer not to speak on that in detail for opsec hope you all respected members can understand.

It really depends on what situation we are having with customs , declarations can be changed anytime as they don’t work for too long we need to keep changing them as per custom issues . I really prefer not to speak on that in detail for opsec hope you all respected members can understand.
Totally. Sorry about that

That type of ephedrine does zero for me. I don't know if I burned up all my receptors because I was a heavy user in the 90s and early 2000s....We used the ma huang ephedra extract before it was illegal. It's on a different level than the bronchaid BS. The stuff made from the Chinese Plant was incredible. Ephedrine hci and sulfate is made different and sucks balls for me. Where is the real ephedra now? because ephedrine sucks.
I think the problem you're having may be related to the ephedrine in bronkaid and primetine being bonded chemically to Guaifenesin, US govt did this so that meth would go away. Worked great, another grand move by the United Clueless. Truck stops still have the "outlaw" ephedrine, sometimes on the counter, sometimes you need to ask for them, believe they are called mini thins, mini 10s, and mini 15s. Some stops still carry old school banned stacker and stacker 2, stacker 3 is BS if I remember correctly. Get your ass on the interstate good buddy, if the diesel is more expensive than all the gas stations around you're in the right place lol.

Truck stops still have the "outlaw" ephedrine, sometimes on the counter, sometimes you need to ask for them, believe they are called mini thins, mini 10s, and mini 15s. Some stops still carry old school banned stacker and stacker 2, stacker 3 is BS if I remember correctly. Get your ass on the interstate good buddy, if the diesel is more expensive than all the gas stations around you're in the right place lol.

Lmao no they don’t it’s illegal. The mini thins etc they sell are not ephedrine and haven’t been for 2 decades.

Never said it was impossible to get illegal things but You sure as hell ain’t buying real ephedrine otc at a truck stop ffs
As long as you say so. Lemme guess, you're an OTR trucker? Intermodal? Dock cans? Local? Oversize? Ignorant? Gotta be one of them since you're so confident in yourself that there's nothing for sale under the counter at a truck stop. Have you asked? Implied? Even been to a truck stop? Seen the inside of a truck besides a U haul? You're an expert for some reason, let us in on it shitty. I'd love to know and I'm sure other expert watchers would also? Yes, there will be a test if you lie but you wouldn't would you Pinocchio?

As long as you say so. Lemme guess, you're an OTR trucker? Intermodal? Dock cans? Local? Oversize? Ignorant? Gotta be one of them since you're so confident in yourself that there's nothing for sale under the counter at a truck stop. Have you asked? Implied? Even been to a truck stop? Seen the inside of a truck besides a U haul? You're an expert for some reason, let us in on it shitty. I'd love to know and I'm sure other expert watchers would also? Yes, there will be a test if you lie but you wouldn't would you Pinocchio?
I'm inclined to believe that yes there is the real deal under the counter at truck stops but I certainly would not know from experience.

I imagine there is a sort of brotherhood with truckers and within that brotherhood they all know the places to go to.

I'm inclined to believe that yes there is the real deal under the counter at truck stops but I certainly would not know from experience.

I imagine there is a sort of brotherhood with truckers and within that brotherhood they all know the places to go to.
Yeah, I hear that. You are correct BTW, word of mouth is the best advertising, didn't some Titan of Industry say that a long time ago?

placed a order recently.
tracking given next day
tracking updated 1 day after
left india after 2 days later
processed through customs another 2 days later
delivered 2 days later

first time seeing a pack make it through customs that quick

placed a order recently.
tracking given next day
tracking updated 1 day after
left india after 2 days later
processed through customs another 2 days later
delivered 2 days later

first time seeing a pack make it through customs that quick
From what Ive seen with others it goes that way sometimes and other times it can take an extra week or two longer.
Nice to get an int pack that quick.