MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

This is my third successful order with 24/7, always smooth and trouble free.
Large range of products at great prices and an honest vender for sure.
The Apidra insulin he stocks is a good alternative to Humalog at a cheaper price and it works well.

the 2nd package in my order was delivered in another state. I received the first just fine. I know both were addressed to me because they appeared in my informed delivery. I am so confused.

the 2nd package in my order was delivered in another state. I received the first just fine. I know both were addressed to me because they appeared in my informed delivery. I am so confused.
Yes sir I’m currently travelling to my shipper office to check things personally, packages of 2 customers going/went to wrong location including yours , will be getting back to you on Monday with correct tracking number or will ship a new package

Last edited:
nevermind you did get the tracking wrong but I just got the other package in the mail. So all good!

nevermind you did get the tracking wrong but I just got the other package in the mail. So all good!
Thanks for informing me my shipper was getting too busy and it was getting a lot harder to do all the work by himself he employed a girl and I can see she fucked up on her first day of working ‍♂️

Thanks for informing me my shipper was getting too busy and it was getting a lot harder to do all the work by himself he employed a girl and I can see she fucked up on her first day of working ‍♂️
I'm being shillesh again but so far so good from what I have experienced and seen with @Trennex. Communication is some of the best I have seen and pretty timely.

Nothing is ever is perfect all the time and if there are any perceived hiccups it seems the guy I quoted is very fast to respond so thanks for that.

I'm being shillesh again but so far so good from what I have experienced and seen with @Trennex. Communication is some of the best I have seen and pretty timely.

Nothing is ever is perfect all the time and if there are any perceived hiccups it seems the guy I quoted is very fast to respond so thanks for that.
I appreciate your kind words sir , everything was running smooth just couple of hiccups here and there which are part of this business field and that new girl shipper hired messed up trackings of couple of packages not more though . Trying to resolve it quick as possible so things can be back on track .

Women....amirite?