MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

@Trennex Can I use my ketoconazole shampoo past the expiration date (November 2023)? I ordered enough bottles to last a few months after that.
Hello sir if expired just 2-3 weeks back I think it should be fine to use but don’t use if it’s been a long time since they expired though , better order new bottles as it’s an inexpensive item .

Hey guys protonmail is down currently, I will reply back to all the emails quickly once it’s up again . Till then customers can pm their enquiry on meso or on my wickr - pct247

Had a great experience so with PCT24x7! Two weeks from order to receipt! They answered several questions before I ordered and all communications were very prompt! Thank you!

why you say that? empagliflozin is solid
Yes, I guess some clarification is in order!
Metformin & GLP-1 has amazing synergy on some nerdy sciencey papers I've came across.
Not that their isn't anything with GLP-1 & empagliflozin I just haven't seen them.
Apparently tho empagliflozin & sema has great effects on lowering BP

Last edited:
Hey Trennex I sent email just asking about item on the list already but has no price . Hopefully I speed it correct I believ it’s spelled “tizanidine”

Yes, I guess some clarification is in order!
Metformin & GLP-1 has amazing synergy on some nerdy sciencey papers I've came across.
Not that their isn't anything with GLP-1 & empagliflozin I just haven't seen them.
Apparently tho empagliflozin & sema has great effects on lowering BP
We do have a product called Oxramet 5/1000 14 tab strip it has combination of Dapagliflozin+metformin incase you want to look at it sir .

Is it normal for tracking number on 17track to not show in system for a few days? I placed my order 4 days ago, still not in system.

I just wasn't sure if I'm using the right tracking site or it just doesn't update until it leaves India

Is it normal for tracking number on 17track to not show in system for a few days? I placed my order 4 days ago, still not in system.

I just wasn't sure if I'm using the right tracking site or it just doesn't update until it leaves India
Yes that’s normal

It’s normal sir India post tracking system is pretty crap right now , they update it little late in their system and 17TRACK gather the tracking data from websites after 10-24 hours .

It’s normal sir India post tracking system is pretty crap right now , they update it little late in their system and 17TRACK gather the tracking data from websites after 10-24 hours .
Thank you sir

Received my first order from Trennex over to NZ,

Bit of a delay with the shipment but Trennex was very helpful and transparent with his responses, was ready to reship if there was still no movement on my package. Meds look good, expiry dates and packaging are all acceptable. Thanks :)

Note :
Hello meso , we have updated our pricelist and there will be price change on every product increased or decreased as it was getting very tough to supply the medications at old prices while manufacturers increased the prices lately on lot of products, New pricelist will be updated on our website within next 7 days and I will share the website address here . For updated pricelist please contact us
Email - PCT24x7@proton.me
Wickr - pct247

Note :
Hello meso , we have updated our pricelist and there will be price change on every product increased or decreased as it was getting very tough to supply the medications at old prices while manufacturers increased the prices lately on lot of products, New pricelist will be updated on our website within next 7 days and I will share the website address here . For updated pricelist please contact us
Email - PCT24x7@proton.me
Wickr - pct247
I purchased just in time then haha

7 days, tracking number still not working. Kinda makes no sense considering guys say they are getting packs from 24x7 in two weeks.

Sponsors

Latest posts