MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

7 days, tracking number still not working. Kinda makes no sense considering guys say they are getting packs from 24x7 in two weeks.
When my package was en route, the update on tracking was that customs in Mumbai had received the package. It never changed even after it was delivered here in the US.

Just wait dude
Thanks for the advice....

I'm asking because I'm not having it sent to my house, So knowing the day it'll arrive is somewhat important. Never had international tracking not update at all after a week. Usually it's, 3-4 days before it's in the system.

I'm asking because I'm not having it sent to my house, So knowing the day it'll arrive is somewhat important. Never had international tracking not update at all after a week. Usually it's, 3-4 days before it's in the system.
Disregard. It updated to acceptance

Disregard. It updated to acceptance
Hello sir , let me explain how shipping works here in India , there are several reasons behind tracking not active first one is order placed on Friday gets processed in pharmacy on Monday as pharmacy remains closed on weekends then it takes 2-3 days to reach our shipper . Sometimes india post don’t forward the packages to airport sorting hub until they reach 200 kg lot , it’s not like I don’t keep eye on it and I don’t get frustrated by india post shitty employees but once it’s shipped by shipper it really gets out of our control . I have seen cases they update the package as accepted and then it never updates and 10-15 days it’s in customer’s mailbox .

@Trennex i have a question. How secure is your packaging? How do you make sure the package will make it through US customs? I’m worried my package will get seized.

Hello sir , let me explain how shipping works here in India , there are several reasons behind tracking not active first one is order placed on Friday gets processed in pharmacy on Monday as pharmacy remains closed on weekends then it takes 2-3 days to reach our shipper . Sometimes india post don’t forward the packages to airport sorting hub until they reach 200 kg lot , it’s not like I don’t keep eye on it and I don’t get frustrated by india post shitty employees but once it’s shipped by shipper it really gets out of our control . I have seen cases they update the package as accepted and then it never updates and 10-15 days it’s in customer’s mailbox .
My apologies for not being more patient sir. You've been extremely responsive through email. Even at 3am lol.

Much appreciated. I'll post pics of my order when I receive it. Thank you again for the explanation and excellent communication

My apologies for not being more patient sir. You've been extremely responsive through email. Even at 3am lol.

Much appreciated. I'll post pics of my order when I receive it. Thank you again for the explanation and excellent communication
No problem sir it’s my job to reply the question and clear the doubts customers having and resolving the issues .

Note :
Hello meso , we have updated our pricelist and there will be price change on every product increased or decreased as it was getting very tough to supply the medications at old prices while manufacturers increased the prices lately on lot of products, New pricelist will be updated on our website within next 7 days and I will share the website address here . For updated pricelist please contact us
Email - PCT24x7@proton.me
Wickr - pct247

Nice. Looking forward to the website.

I know you updated since this post but you probably won’t know what day it’s gonna deliver. It usually won’t update that fast even once it starts moving through the system. Mine showed arriving in us and then nothing until the day after it showed up in my box.

7 days, tracking number still not working. Kinda makes no sense considering guys say they are getting packs from 24x7 in two weeks.
This has happened a couple times that I have ordered. Tracking was sometimes updated a day before it arrived at my house.

Hi. I had the price list emailed to me and I was looking for some hcg. Im new to hcg and was wondering if there is any difference in the brands? Or is there a preferred one members tend to like?

Do you offer any type of expedited shipping for the insulin? Or any special Shipping practices? It is hot in the USA now. My concern is it being outside of refrigeration for too long