MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Is there a minimum price to order? And is there a website or just a priceless through you?
Website will available within next 3-4 days however website will be only to see prices of medicine with quick search option while placing an order and payment will get handle manually so no one can steal customer’s data and money . Currently we don’t have any minimum you can order any quantity you want even just 1 strip any medication

Do you offer any type of expedited shipping for the insulin? Or any special Shipping practices? It is hot in the USA now. My concern is it being outside of refrigeration for too long
Hello sir , yes for insulin I can offer india post speed post which 30-35$ and it provides real time updates of package compared to standard shipping and little faster too

Website will available within next 3-4 days however website will be only to see prices of medicine with quick search option while placing an order and payment will get handle manually so no one can steal customer’s data and money . Currently we don’t have any minimum you can order any quantity you want even just 1 strip any medication

Thanks bud. I'll be looking for the site to come up.

That's fair. Any way to order the products so it's not one realllly long list.

So I got around to using some of the testocyp 250 amps today. No pip very smooth, and not sure what the carrier oil is.

It was my first time using amps and I was opening them to transfer them to a sterile vial, but I had some difficulty getting them open. I crushed four out of ten and a fifth had too much of my skin in the glass to feel comfortable using so I pitched it. Anybody have this trouble with them, or is there typically a learning curve?

So I got around to using some of the testocyp 250 amps today. No pip very smooth, and not sure what the carrier oil is.

It was my first time using amps and I was opening them to transfer them to a sterile vial, but I had some difficulty getting them open. I crushed four out of ten and a fifth had too much of my skin in the glass to feel comfortable using so I pitched it. Anybody have this trouble with them, or is there typically a learning curve?
Amp opener. Or a finger nail file, the metal kind. Score it on one side, then snap open.

Yes sir testocyp , Testenate depot 250 , sustaviron are pip free I have personally used them just breaking the amps is headache , carrier oil is most likely arachis oil as . In india majority of pharma companies use arachis oil for producing test , deca , sust . Retesto 250 is ethyl oleate based but it’s pip free too 2 ml in delt and you can barely notice that you injected something.

Hello everyone recently I have seen a lot of customers asking for veterinary medicines for their pets , should I introduce a separate section for medications of pets dogs/cats ? Mostly anitibiotics , lotions , ointments, just wanted to see the opinion of community ?

That might be due to a new law that would make some over the counter vet meds now prescription only in the USA. People might want to stock up on them.

Hello everyone recently I have seen a lot of customers asking for veterinary medicines for their pets , should I introduce a separate section for medications of pets dogs/cats ? Mostly anitibiotics , lotions , ointments, just wanted to see the opinion of community ?
Yes please. I was one of the few asking about pet meds. I'd love it considering your products have improved my life drastically

Take a 3ml syringe. Pull the plunger out. Stick the amp inside of the syringe and apply pressure on the amp with the syringe. pops off nice and clean.

Yes

This would be fantastic