MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

He pegged you right, you are impatient and as usual annoying. Do you really think he will open a domestic line and keep it to his self? Quit asking. I imagine as soon as he finds reshippers he will.
I asked because the source mentioned a date that it would be released.
You shill for a small group and nut hug each other. Such a sensitive bitch you are to cry about a question.
Go drink soy and take your hormone blockers. Tired and hot? From what? Having sex with men?
And on top of that I've ordered more times from this source than your sorry ass.
Go suck cat dick

Pre-emptive disclaimer: I'm not a shill but the follow post is def going to appear shill..ish.

Bump for @Trennex. Exactly as advertised, great prices, humongous list and good communication.

What’s everyone’s TA been like? I placed my first order with the source and it’s pushing three weeks now. No update on tracking for over a week, which sounds normal. Not worried at all based on reviews from people like @Cridi887, just trying to get a feel for what people have experienced lately. Thanks in advance!

What’s everyone’s TA been like? I placed my first order with the source and it’s pushing three weeks now. No update on tracking for over a week, which sounds normal. Not worried at all based on reviews from people like @Cridi887, just trying to get a feel for what people have experienced lately. Thanks in advance!

have you emailed him?

hello sir you ordered on 24 and tracking provided on 27 . Only issue is when you check the tracking at usps it shows origin post preparing to dispatch the mail while the actual updates can been seen on India post website , that’s why I suggest to use 17TRACK app for proper updates , I emailed you back also please check .

hello sir you ordered on 24 and tracking provided on 27 . Only issue is when you check the tracking at usps it shows origin post preparing to dispatch the mail while the actual updates can been seen on India post website , that’s why I suggest to use 17TRACK app for proper updates , I emailed you back also please check .
I use 17TRACK. Not concerned as I know times vary, as you have mentioned in previous posts. Was simply asking to see what others have experienced lately for TA. Thanks!

Yes, with prompt response. Just trying to get a feel for what kind of TA others have experienced lately out of curiosity.
I have had 12+ shipments so far. it varies with time.

It sucks but it comes with the territory. Especially when people get it in 12 days it starts making you itch. lol

I have had 12+ shipments so far. it varies with time.

It sucks but it comes with the territory. Especially when people get it in 12 days it starts making you itch. lol
Yes sir few months back average TA was 7-14 days and 15 days on top but after the change in visa policies for Indian citizens by USA now very limited people can go to USA with a waiting period of 12-18 months for visa approval the flights are just random sometimes it’s either direct flight or through Germany/France so it’s just luck nowadays some are receiving it in 10 days and some customers in 15-20 days .

I read that y'all don't use stealth.

How tf aren't the packages seized when they arrive to the order destination country?

I placed an order on the 23rd. Tracking still shows up as ”not found” when inputting into 17TRACK. Not too flustered, 24x7 told me it would only be active after the meds arrive in Malaysia before being shipped over to NZ.

I use 17TRACK. Not concerned as I know times vary, as you have mentioned in previous posts. Was simply asking to see what others have experienced lately for TA. Thanks!
It definitely varies a lot. First order arrived in 12 days. My second order is due to arrive tomorrow and got tracking the 17th. So that will be 21 days.

How tf aren't the packages seized when they arrive to the order destination country?
Because the majority of his entire product list are medications available here and not controlled drugs. Per FDA, a 3 month supply is "acceptable" in most circumstances.

Stealth isn't needed for those types of products. I've bought tons from Reliablerx for years which never had Stealth, never had a seized package.

Well, my friend had two shipments. One was without a doubt opened by customs but they didn't put any green customs tape on it.

The tape that was originally on the box was cut and they accidentally put one of the foil packs back incorrectly as it was stuck between a small flap and the outer edge.

Nothing my friend ordered was controlled and it was a small order. My guess is they don't give a fuck. I do wonder tho if they would take a closer look if someone did have controlled substances in the box, for example any AAS.

Because the majority of his entire product list are medications available here and not controlled drugs. Per FDA, a 3 month supply is "acceptable" in most circumstances.

Stealth isn't needed for those types of products. I've bought tons from Reliablerx for years which never had Stealth, never had a seized package.
yep-yup.gif

Exactly. And while the website says 3 months, I've regularly done 6 months with no problem.

Customs is so overwhelmed with packages. They're dealing with fentanyl and explosives hidden in sealed cans of coffee. They have zero time to lock up Grandpa's meds and send him a letter that if he wants his thyroid and blood pressure pills, he's going to need to send an appeal letter with doctor prescription.

I'm pretty confident they feel they same way about AAS, but that's a little too high on the fuck around and find out graph.

For me... AAS from a domestic source. Anything else goes to Trennex.

Hello sir , basically as per export rules we really can’t pack them in stealth way and as T&H said few weeks of personal use supply is allowed it’s not like the seizure is non existent in this line there are always 2-3% seizure rate but if I count the reships all of my customers received their orders .

Holy shit!! Right at 3 weeks to the states, everything accounted for and packaged neatly. Prices are super low, communications were simple responses in an appropriate time frame and shipping went well.