MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I got my 1st TD from these guys today. Holy shit it really felt like X-Mas came early. A+ all the way around very very pleased . Thank you again

Any update on if you can ship the continuous blood glucose monitors ? @Trennex
Yes sir I checked on it shipper said he can ship it but there is only one brand available in India with like 4/10 positive reviews lot of complaints of inaccurate readings and improper work so I think it won’t be better to sell it , even when that meter is owned by abbott pharma .

Yes sir I checked on it shipper said he can ship it but there is only one brand available in India with like 4/10 positive reviews lot of complaints of inaccurate readings and improper work so I think it won’t be better to sell it , even when that meter is owned by abbott pharma .
Yeah I get it :( good business decision because we'd bitch about it sucking.

abbot thats freestyle libre 2, one of the most widely used CGM... prob read reviews of a fake one perhaps? thats what the people want!
Let me buy one and check it personally, yeah lot of Chinese fakes are floating in the market too here so I will order directly from abbott’s distributor

That’s what is happening to mine. One week after getting tracking it still says “Lable created, not yet in system”. I don’t have any doubt with Pct 24/7 as I’ve purchased from him before. Just frustrating when it doesn’t update cause I would like to try to be around when it’s out for delivery.
Same experience for me. A bit frustrating, I used an address that needs to be checked in case anything goes wrong with the police

Same experience for me. A bit frustrating, I used an address that needs to be checked in case anything goes wrong with the police
Hello sir no need to worry as package will go to Malaysia first and it will be active once it’s dispatched from Malaysian airport then it will provide you continuous updates .

Mine finally updated with in the last several hours, that it was processed through Mumbai airport. I received my tracking 11 days ago. So either the scans are severely delayed or the shipping label was created but package was not actually dispatched till much later. Either way it’s all good. Glad to see the tracking is working now. My last order I got lucky I guess and received my pack 13 days after getting the tracking.

Mine finally updated with in the last several hours, that it was processed through Mumbai airport. I received my tracking 11 days ago. So either the scans are severely delayed or the shipping label was created but package was not actually dispatched till much later. Either way it’s all good. Glad to see the tracking is working now. My last order I got lucky I guess and received my pack 13 days after getting the tracking.
Truly sir sometimes scans are delayed at airport and they hold the bags of packages due to scheduled flights . Sometimes the postal service updates it way late than the actual movement of package .

Truly sir sometimes scans are delayed at airport and they hold the bags of packages due to scheduled flights . Sometimes the postal service updates it way late than the actual movement of package .
Thanks for the response. I do a lot of shipping for my business and I know it can be out of your control sometimes. Your prices and communication are top notch.

Placed my second order with 24x7 earlier this month.
Order was for some isotetrin, finasteride, and Metformin xr.
All the items were in stock and I was able to use a festival promo to make these already low prices even better. Order was split in two packs, I received one in just over two weeks and the other today at 22 days from the date of order. Product is as described as expected.

For the service being provided I think 24x7 is the best option available currently on Meso. Would recommend.

200$ sounds like a lot considering the price of everything. Its broken up into two packages for security reasons. It's mentioned they ship from India and Singapore so that could come into play.
Also, I always track my packages on 17track.
I'm surprised you actually posted something helpful instead of your usual dribble BS. Congrats.