MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I will check today availability and price as never got order for it before

Thank you. I prefer candesartan 32 mg over telmisartan 80 mg.

Probably placebo or some other bullshit, but I swear I feel better on candesartan. More objectively, they both control my BP equally well.

Another order placed with the great @PCT24X7.COM , went for a bigger order this time as I trust him implicitly now after a few smaller orders.

Retesto
Tadalifil
Levothyroxine
Modafinal

Payment Swift and easy, I really can’t see myself using anyone else now.

Thanks PCT!

13 day T/A (international to midwest US), everything packed perfectly, expiration dates look good (Modalert 200, Gabasign 800, Vidalista 5, Vidalista 20). This source is all good by me.

Attachments

• IMG_6855.jpeg
    IMG_6855.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
Great source! I’ve gotten four orders so far and each one’s been flawless so I figured it’s time to post about it. At this point I’m not ordering ancillary’s from anyone else.

I do wish they had aromasin/extremisan

And I’m a dumb ass who can’t spell Exemestane it turns out. Yep right there when I spell it right. In that case these guys really are a one stop shop!

One of the best sources absolutely,a great operator and polite,respectful.Always replies to messages and products are excellent quality.

Thank you for sharing feedbacks everyone, your feedback really matter for us and motivate us to do more better . Each and every customer of PCT24x7 is part of family . We really hope our family grows bigger and stronger .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

11 days from time of order to east coast USA. 8 days from when it was dispatched to land in my mailbox. Everything accounted for. And you were a gentlemen to deal with.

Amazing service really. Will order again. Thanks.

On a 300 mile trucking run today so definitely needed half a Modafinal from @PCT24X7.COM , 2 hours in and I’m VERY focussed, good mood and tasted bitter as all good modafinal does, fantastic ethical source.