MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

The second package of my first order just arrived, all in good time (even with a little extra time at customs). My second order is almost here. Great seller, I almost wish I needed something else to order again.

we have seen issues regarding low purity HCG shipped from india currently we are sending out 5-6 HCG samples from different manufacturers to janoshik to solve the issue.
if these results have been posted anywhere can you please post them or Tag me in whatever thread they are located. i am extremely interested in this.

I really want to see testing from Janoshik of your

EUTRIG HP 10000IU

and

FERTIGYN 10000IU

Hucog has already proven to be extremely under dosed. I'm very curious about these more expensive brands you have. I'm about to do a year of HCG monotherapy and will require vast amounts of HCG from a consistent source, but i need documentation.

I really want to see testing from Janoshik of your

EUTRIG HP 10000IU

and

FERTIGYN 10000IU

Hucog has already proven to be extremely under dosed. I'm very curious about these more expensive brands you have. I'm about to do a year of HCG monotherapy and will require vast amounts of HCG from a consistent source, but i need documentation.
Hello sir , due lot lot of financial obstacles we were unable to send samples to janoshik and the testing fee of hcg is also higher than average steroid samples to janoshik, we have found few Indian testing labs but we really don’t know how much it will be validated on meso as being tested by Indian analytical lab .

We are still trying to fix the issues regarding website as there were lot of reports of abuse and Fraud filed by anonymous people for our domain . Cruel world and shit happens .

Till we are fixing issues please reach us for orders / queries / pricelist to our email .

PCT24x7@proton.me

My mate been running 500mg per week Retesto sourced from PCT24x7. The lab capped total T but as you can see his free T is at approx. 4 times average for that range. Good values.
image-20231120-122718-265.jpeg

We are still trying to fix the issues regarding website as there were lot of reports of abuse and Fraud filed by anonymous people for our domain . Cruel world and shit happens .

Till we are fixing issues please reach us for orders / queries / pricelist to our email .

PCT24x7@proton.me
I would just stick with email and price list brother. Idk if it's a coincidence or not, but many vendors who use websites wind up having problems with law enforcement.

I would just stick with email and price list brother. Idk if it's a coincidence or not, but many vendors who use websites wind up having problems with law enforcement.
Yes sir pricelist and email is the safest bet as it’s not prone to hacking issues and law enforcement but in my case it wasn’t LE just some people who don’t want to see PCT24x7 on meso maybe we are obstacle in someone’s plan . People claiming I don’t ship out the packages for week etc while it only happens when it holidays and weekend together or if customer has requested certain items that we don’t have in list and we arrange it from somewhere else like pet medications. One who have been regular with us know better how good we are and where we lacks a bit :)

Long overdue feedback… I’ve easily had over 25 packages received from pct247. Easy ordering process and never an issue. I had one with customs but the vender contacted me on his own with a reship tracking number and got me settled away. I like how the vendor always follows up in case of any needs or concerns.
A+ product, pricing, and service

Yes sir pricelist and email is the safest bet as it’s not prone to hacking issues and law enforcement but in my case it wasn’t LE just some people who don’t want to see PCT24x7 on meso maybe we are obstacle in someone’s plan . People claiming I don’t ship out the packages for week etc while it only happens when it holidays and weekend together or if customer has requested certain items that we don’t have in list and we arrange it from somewhere else like pet medications. One who have been regular with us know better how good we are and where we lacks a bit :)
Yeah, that post by that guy wasn't accurate. You always get my packs out asap.

Got my first order from PCT24x7 today. 12 days shipping and everything arrived safe and sound. Super easy to deal with. Definitely will be using him again.

Just got my 1st order from pct24x7. He was good on communication and shipping time was reasonable considering its from India. I will most definitely be placing many more orders with him soon.

Long overdue feedback… I’ve easily had over 25 packages received from pct247. Easy ordering process and never an issue. I had one with customs but the vender contacted me on his own with a reship tracking number and got me settled away. I like how the vendor always follows up in case of any needs or concerns.
A+ product, pricing, and service
25 packages received! plus an automatic re-ship! and you're just now posting a review?
I mean this respectfully, and this is long overdue,... Fuck you!

Last edited: