MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Love this source. I’ve been buying his Abbot bowling pins of Test suspension and I love em. Can almost always get it to flow through a 29g slin pin so it’s micronized well in the suspension. Easier when I mix it with Tren base in oil.

Also he has the best prices on Himalayan brand products which are all top notch products imo. Some of those herbs used in their products are damn near more effective than drugs.

Anyone else that uses this source keen on the Himalayan line of products? I’ve used about a dozen of different ones and like them all. But there’s like over a hundred products in total that I haven’t tried. Taking recommendations before I place my next order if anyone has one.

Love this source. I’ve been buying his Abbot bowling pins of Test suspension and I love em. Can almost always get it to flow through a 29g slin pin so it’s micronized well in the suspension. Easier when I mix it with Tren base in oil.

Also he has the best prices on Himalayan brand products which are all top notch products imo. Some of those herbs used in their products are damn near more effective than drugs.

Anyone else that uses this source keen on the Himalayan line of products? I’ve used about a dozen of different ones and like them all. But there’s like over a hundred products in total that I haven’t tried. Taking recommendations before I place my next order if anyone has one.
Do we know the carrier oil in the Abbott Aquaviron? Can’t find it anywhere. Thx

I’m not a rocket scientist but let break this down

Aqua viron.

Id bet it is an aqueous suspension- water is the carrier.
You’re correct I believe. There appears to be some other ingredients listed but I’m over 40 now and apparently can’t see tiny things as well as years ago so I can’t read them. It’s super tiny.

Its crisp and potent thought. I like suspension and TNE. I have both in oil and water based. I went hard on research years ago on Test suspension and TNE and I don’t think they shut down natural production like Test with esters do. Actually I know they don’t for me. I’m a hybrid running on exogenous testosterone and my natural production. I always thought that was impossible but it is not. I’m living proof. I micro dose with test cyp daily around 10-15mg. And usually on Saturday morning or before sex twice a week or so I will pin the no ester stuff.

Doing both of those plus routine HCG usage I have been able to keep some levels of natural production going. Apparently I’m not using too much stuff to shut it down. So hybrid it is and I feel pretty dang good doing this. I still blast 2-3 a year. Tren or Ment or both are usually included. But my nuts come back to some extent after and increase production the longer I micro dose cruise after.

It’s taken years to find this balance that according to veteran gear heads when I was coming up wasn’t possible. My blood work is pristine so I don’t intend to change things much. I honestly don’t know why more men don’t go this route. There’s an 80 page thread on pro muscle about the magic of micro dosing test. That’s where some of my inspiration and information for this protocol came from. I suggest everyone should read it if health is important to them.

You’re correct I believe. There appears to be some other ingredients listed but I’m over 40 now and apparently can’t see tiny things as well as years ago so I can’t read them. It’s super tiny.

Its crisp and potent thought. I like suspension and TNE. I have both in oil and water based. I went hard on research years ago on Test suspension and TNE and I don’t think they shut down natural production like Test with esters do. Actually I know they don’t for me. I’m a hybrid running on exogenous testosterone and my natural production. I always thought that was impossible but it is not. I’m living proof. I micro dose with test cyp daily around 10-15mg. And usually on Saturday morning or before sex twice a week or so I will pin the no ester stuff.

Doing both of those plus routine HCG usage I have been able to keep some levels of natural production going. Apparently I’m not using too much stuff to shut it down. So hybrid it is and I feel pretty dang good doing this. I still blast 2-3 a year. Tren or Ment or both are usually included. But my nuts come back to some extent after and increase production the longer I micro dose cruise after.

It’s taken years to find this balance that according to veteran gear heads when I was coming up wasn’t possible. My blood work is pristine so I don’t intend to change things much. I honestly don’t know why more men don’t go this route. There’s an 80 page thread on pro muscle about the magic of micro dosing test. That’s where some of my inspiration and information for this protocol came from. I suggest everyone should read it if health is important to them.
So you are actually able to maintain natural LH and FSH dosing this way? This is of great interest too me. I would love to know more so I’ll try to find the thread on PM and read it.

I went hard on research years ago on Test suspension and TNE and I don’t think they shut down natural production like Test with esters do.

So you are actually able to maintain natural LH and FSH dosing this way? This is of great interest too me. I would love to know more so I’ll try to find the thread on PM and read it.

This has been bandied about in a few threads. This isn’t just true for suspensions but also nasal sprays and sublingual tabs