MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If the insulin freezes, can I just thaw it and use it?

Anyone have any insight here?

The authors of this study don't think freezing insulin will destroy it.

This study is less clear but also suggests insulin stability at freezing temperatures.

Thaw it, use it, and monitor blood glucose after injection since this is kinda new territory.

Keep extra carbs close by just in case.

This study is less clear but also suggests insulin stability at freezing temperatures.

Thaw it, use it, and monitor blood glucose after injection since this is kinda new territory.

I'll try this. I was speaking to my buddy about it last night and he said well you might as well try it before you toss it

I'll try this. I was speaking to my buddy about it last night and he said well you might as well try it before you toss it

Cool. Please report back your protocol and results!

I know this is asking a lot, but pre-injection BG, how many IU insulin, BG 30 60 120 minutes after. Carb timing, etc.

That would be awesome.

I know this is asking a lot, but pre-injection BG, how many IU insulin, BG 30 60 120 minutes after. Carb timing, etc.

That would be awesome.

If people had even rudimentary confirmation they could safely freeze insulin for storage, they could stock up if there were coupons or discounts, or they came into a little extra money that would otherwise go elsewhere if they didn't know insulin could be safely frozen.

Hello everyone, recently there was a little issue with India post sorting hub and packages were stuck for almost 5-6 days for unknown reason and trackings were not active but we have resolved the issue with talking with their zonal officer .

All the trackings are active now and working . We are very sorry for the inconvenience & we are taking all the necessary measures to prevent such incidents in future . Website will be up again very shortly

That would be awesome.
Absolutely. It'll be another 2-3 weeks until I receive my insulin because of the christmas holiday. But I'll be checking my BG throughout the day before and after adding insulin. I think this will help clear up some confusion on insulin freezing. I'm confident the insulin will be frozen once I receive it. By the end of December its around 10F or colder where I live

2 touchdowns with no issues to the Great White North. PCT24X7 also sourced a specific medication that wasn't listed when I asked if it was available. Great service A+

Touchdown to the South east of the UK , smooth transaction as always with @PCT24X7.COM , going to be continuing with my TRT regime and I’ll hold out using the Retestos until PCT gets his own Test Cypionate made :)

Also very happy with the Modaheals as I usually use modafresh and these are comparable.

Absolutely. It'll be another 2-3 weeks until I receive my insulin because of the christmas holiday. But I'll be checking my BG throughout the day before and after adding insulin. I think this will help clear up some confusion on insulin freezing. I'm confident the insulin will be frozen once I receive it. By the end of December its around 10F or colder where I live

how long does insulin last at room temperature?

I never received tracking on one of my orders. I sent you an email yesterday but didn't hear back. Not blaming you. The issue might be on my end, protonmail keeps saying sent but I'll find emails in drafts that never sent. Figured I'd touch base with you here.

Edit- I've placed probably 8 or 9 orders with this company and every single one of them went flawless. I didn't want anyone to be confused on my post. This company has some of the best customer service in our community

Last edited:
I never received tracking on one of my orders. I sent you an email yesterday but didn't hear back. Not blaming you. The issue might be on my end, protonmail keeps saying sent but I'll find emails in drafts that never sent. Figured I'd touch base with you here.

Edit- I've placed probably 8 or 9 orders with this company and every single one of them went flawless. I didn't want anyone to be confused on my post. This company has some of the best customer service in our community
Yes sir protonmail is giving issues lately in India like empty mails and sometimes not receiving mail at all , I’m just about to reach office will be sharing all the trackings in few minutes , let me know if you don’t receive tracking within next 1 hours or pm me your email here so I can cross verify

Thanks & regards
PCT 24X7

Yes sir protonmail is giving issues lately in India like empty mails and sometimes not receiving mail at all , I’m just about to reach office will be sharing all the trackings in few minutes , let me know if you don’t receive tracking within next 1 hours or pm me your email here so I can cross verify

Thanks & regards
PCT 24X7
Yeah it seems this is a protonmail issue. The person I order hgh from is having the same issue as you and I. Fucking protonmail

Thank you for your extremely fast reply brother. I will pm you if I don't receive tracking today sometime. I appreciate you

You have been here less then a month and placed 9 orders ?

Sir, package insert usually says 28 days.

This study suggests much longer, depending on the type of insulin. But still much longer.

Those are months not days.

25 degrees Celsius = 77 degrees Fahrenheit = room temperature.

This study also shows insulin stability in fluctuating temperatures.

@bigcheeze

View attachment 271383
i have had a surplus of lantus pens sitting at room temperature for a few months. should I throw them in the fridge?

Sponsors