MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Great packaging, great turnaround and all products well within expiration date. First time ordering with this source and will absolutely do business again.

Made two orders ~4 days apart. Both wound up arriving on the same day so 14 and 10 days from ordering to touchdown. Will order from again.

Received my first order a couple of weeks ago. Packaging was great and arrived in 13 days. Placed second order last week. Great source.

@PCT24X7 great service as always. Put in a large order of meds and total transit time was 7 days to New Zealand. The customer service is top tier. I am looking forward to the more extensive range of products including the cypionate. Thank you Sir.

Hey everyone our New website will be up shortly with Simple Add to cart and checkout for easy purchase . Once our site is up we will be having the fastest shipping from India than any source ever along with lot of improvements Don’t want to spoil the surprises yet .

Thanks & regards
PCT 24X7

Hey everyone our New website will be up shortly with Simple Add to cart and checkout for easy purchase . Once our site is up we will be having the fastest shipping from India than any source ever along with lot of improvements Don’t want to spoil the surprises yet .

Thanks & regards
PCT 24X7
If I were to place an order today would I be able to get this new fast shipping :) my wife needs some Zofran lol

If I were to place an order today would I be able to get this new fast shipping :) my wife needs some Zofran lol
Sure sir , let me know the details on email and I will get it shipped right away . There were few things and exceptions that were slowing us down in few cases and I’m just going to remove them from my business module .

Approximately how long does a package sit in customs until I know it's seized? Or do I just wait on a letter? I've never had a package sit in customs longer than 1 day, so I'm guess they'll be inspecting this one

Approximately how long does a package sit in customs until I know it's seized? Or do I just wait on a letter? I've never had a package sit in customs longer than 1 day, so I'm guess they'll be inspecting this one
lol relax packs can sit for weeks and get though. I’m sure they are backed up too from the holidays. Don’t panic after only a few days

lol relax packs can sit for weeks and get though. I’m sure they are backed up too from the holidays. Don’t panic after only a few days
I'm not panicking, I'm asking a question because that's never happened to me. Every international package I've ordered clears customs very quickly. Perhaps I've just been lucky in this regard

I'm not panicking, I'm asking a question because that's never happened to me. Every international package I've ordered clears customs very quickly. Perhaps I've just been lucky in this regard
Yeah you're panicking lol fucking chill. All you new losers are a plague I swear to god man. I've had plenty of packages held for days in customs and plenty of packages seized the same day they arrived at customs.
Shut the fuck up and go find something else to do while you wait.

Yeah you're panicking lol fucking chill. All you new losers are a plague I swear to god man. I've had plenty of packages held for days in customs and plenty of packages seized the same day they arrived at customs.
Yea, its absurd how many of these new accounts blitzed in….hopefully they will just learn and be a contribution and this is not a source board

Go fuck yourself lol. You are the biggest bitch on this forum. Constantly butthurt down voting everyone. Go back to reddit you fag. You are one miserable cunt. Putting you on ignore now, go find a hobby besides being a cunt

Why are you such a butthurt little cunt all the time? He just asked a question, not like he's blaming the source or freaking out. Go milk your prostate or fuck a tranny so you can relax a bit.

Why are you such a butthurt little cunt all the time? He just asked a question, not like he's blaming the source or freaking out. Go milk your prostate or fuck a tranny so you can relax a bit.
Idk what this guys issue is. He's just a tool because he thinks he's better than someone with an account 8 months newer than his. He downvoted everything I've asked or posted in this thread.

I downvoted him a few times just now because I know he'll rage about it lol

Hello sir , on average it may take 1-5 days to clear customs and sometimes it never updates and it suddenly out for delivery .
@PCT24X7.COM do you carry Cozac 10mg in tablets, or any other fluoxetine 10mg tablets. I can't use capsules. Thanks.
Unfortunately all are capsules sir ,

Sponsors