MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I can confirm that Modaheal are much better than modafresh in my opinion, these feel a lot more “cleaner” and I feel less off my head but focussed with some good feeling thrown in , only using 100mg a day aswell.

Just got another pack, ordered modafinil.

I take 300mg caffeine pwo. How much modafinil should I take for the first time (not with caffeine)?

Just got another pack, ordered modafinil.

I take 300mg caffeine pwo. How much modafinil should I take for the first time (not with caffeine)?
I’d start with 50 to 100mg to test your tolerance. I’ve never taken more than 100.

It’s not the same feeling as caffeine, at least not for me.

Also, some brands are sublingual. You’ll know if the tabs are chalky.

I’d start with 50 to 100mg to test your tolerance. I’ve never taken more than 100.

It’s not the same feeling as caffeine, at least not for me.

Also, some brands are sublingual. You’ll know if the tabs are chalky.
How does the feeling differ? I don't want to get a panic attack lol

On 300mg caffeine pills It's absolutely the most caffeine I can have. I'm cranked for about 12hrs at least. But it keeps me moving big boy weight for at least 3hrs

How does the feeling differ? I don't want to get a panic attack lol

On 300mg caffeine pills It's absolutely the most caffeine I can have. I'm cranked for about 12hrs at least. But it keeps me moving big boy weight for at least 3hrs
Modafinil is much more subtle. It doesn’t raise my heart rate nearly as much as caffeine and doesn’t make me feel jittery at all. It’s great at making you feel awake and alert.

Modafinil is much more subtle. It doesn’t raise my heart rate nearly as much as caffeine and doesn’t make me feel jittery at all. It’s great at making you feel awake and alert.
So maybe not best as a pwo stimulant?

It is not really good, you are expecting something more than it is, just like i did.

Sponsors

Latest posts