MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Stablecoin Tether is cheap to send and no need to do conversions for payment. BTC and ETH blockchains are expensive and slow now. USDT can be sent over many networks but solana and tron are the most popular due to the speed of transactions per second and low miner fees. Like anything, tech evolves rapidly and soon something else will supercede this system but for now it is just efficient.
So, we need to send USDT over to a network (i.e. solana and tron) before sending it to PCT?

I research those details far before considering ordering. Maybe that's just me.

If nothing else, you know how much you're getting for the money if you know the dose.
True, I suppose you're correct about that. I should've read into it more. My thought process was "I've heard a lot about this, I'll just add a few strips to my order and read up on It later"

It’s not a preworkout type stimulant. It’s for people with sleeping disorders to help them stay awake and alert. I have chronic insomnia and I’m prescribed from my dr. It’s very subtle but smooth and steady alertness but Start with a low dose and take first thing in the morning when you wake up because the effects can last up to 14 hrs and they will always last at least 10-12. I started at 200mg a day who CC is what he prescribed me and it was too much I was zoom zoom all day lol. I found that 100mg was my sweet spot ymmv
Do you have any other suggestions for a stim pwo? I've been taking walmart brand no doz caffeine pills for years. 300mg pwo. It's enough to get me through tough hours long sets but the downside is I can't sleep for at least 12hrs. So I get uo at 3am to lift. Workout, go to work, then go to bed at 5-6pm.

True, I suppose you're correct about that. I should've read into it more. My thought process was "I've heard a lot about this, I'll just add a few strips to my order and read up on It later"

Do you have any other suggestions for a stim pwo? I've been taking walmart brand no doz caffeine pills for years. 300mg pwo. It's enough to get me through tough hours long sets but the downside is I can't sleep for at least 12hrs. So I get uo at 3am to lift. Workout, go to work, then go to bed at 5-6pm.
Nope I don’t use them

Just had my 2nd order land after 20 days in transit. My first order made it in 14 days. Really nice time-wise considering the orders shipped right in midst of Black Friday and then Christmas holiday slow downs.

Both times so far everything was shipped discreetly, securely, and with everything I ordered arriving safe & sound and accurate to the requested brand and count.

Grateful to @PCT24X7.COM for being reliable, honest, and especially providing great deals and prompt customer service with every order so far.

Pleased to have T3 on hand now, too.

Cheers!

There's a whole thread on preworkouts here - many different opinions, good stuff.

What's available to you and what do you prefer? [rhetorical]

I prefer 10 mg Adderall, 5 mg Aricept, and a cup of coffee. Gets me through resistance training and/or cardio early in the morning.

Good point about sleep. For anyone else reading this, either find a way to train earlier in the day or get used to training with less stimulants if they fuck up your sleep.

The added intensity to your training isn't worth it imo. Poor sleep is a gainz killer.

Large order (for me) of several boxes from November 27th landed on the 13th. Well packed, everything there. Thank you PCT24x7.

There's a whole thread on preworkouts here - many different opinions, good stuff.

What's available to you and what do you prefer? [rhetorical]

I prefer 10 mg Adderall, 5 mg Aricept, and a cup of coffee. Gets me through resistance training and/or cardio early in the morning.

Good point about sleep. For anyone else reading this, either find a way to train earlier in the day or get used to training with less stimulants if they fuck up your sleep.

The added intensity to your training isn't worth it imo. Poor sleep is a gainz killer.

Interesting, is the aricept/donepezil easy to source? I'm not finding any

I've had two orders land, extremely happy with the communication and process. I did have one package sized, and it was very easy to request the reship. Expired dates were well into the future, quality of packing was solid, orders were shipped in multiple boxes.

Highly recommended @PCT24X7.COM