MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

did you seriously not look this up until just now
I looked it up before I took it and i bought 2 strips. How else should I practice harm reduction? By asking a question before i take something? Please enlighten me.

How do y'all pay for you orders?
You sign up to an exchange that supports USDT on tron network or you purchase p2p. We live in a decentralised future complete with blockchain tech, smart contracts, A.I. and decentalised finance. Anyone who uses any other payment system is a relic from an archaic epoch.
The time you spend complaining about fees would be wiser spent learning how the system functions so that you can avoid the pitfalls like purchasing goods and services with BTC.

You sign up to an exchange that supports USDT on tron network or you purchase p2p. We live in a decentralised future complete with blockchain tech, smart contracts, A.I. and decentalised finance. Anyone who uses any other payment system is a relic from an archaic epoch.
The time you spend complaining about fees would be wiser spent learning how the system functions so that you can avoid the pitfalls like purchasing goods and services with BTC.

Can you explain USDT to me? like i know what it is, but why would one choose that to make a payment.

Can you explain USDT to me? like i know what it is, but why would one choose that to make a payment.
Stablecoin Tether is cheap to send and no need to do conversions for payment. BTC and ETH blockchains are expensive and slow now. USDT can be sent over many networks but solana and tron are the most popular due to the speed of transactions per second and low miner fees. Like anything, tech evolves rapidly and soon something else will supercede this system but for now it is just efficient.

I looked it up before I took it and i bought 2 strips. How else should I practice harm reduction? By asking a question before i take something? Please enlighten me.

I research those details far before considering ordering. Maybe that's just me.

If nothing else, you know how much you're getting for the money if you know the dose.

So maybe not best as a pwo stimulant?
It’s not a preworkout type stimulant. It’s for people with sleeping disorders to help them stay awake and alert. I have chronic insomnia and I’m prescribed from my dr. It’s very subtle but smooth and steady alertness but Start with a low dose and take first thing in the morning when you wake up because the effects can last up to 14 hrs and they will always last at least 10-12. I started at 200mg a day who CC is what he prescribed me and it was too much I was zoom zoom all day lol. I found that 100mg was my sweet spot ymmv

Stablecoin Tether is cheap to send and no need to do conversions for payment. BTC and ETH blockchains are expensive and slow now. USDT can be sent over many networks but solana and tron are the most popular due to the speed of transactions per second and low miner fees. Like anything, tech evolves rapidly and soon something else will supercede this system but for now it is just efficient.

What about stellar and litecoin

What about stellar and litecoin
Litecoin is cheap but with an average transaction time of 10 mins its like using dial up internet. We live in an impatient era. Using networks that take seconds to confirm your tx on the blockchain is normal.

Bitcoin used to be like this before the increase in crypto adoption the BTC legacy chain was built to handle the amount of tx per second. This was back when i would pay 3 bitcoins for a vial of test (yes, when bitcoin was $30).

I first read Satoshi's paper in 2011 when btc was parity with the US dollar but i thought it was a pyramid scheme, i didn't understand the future would be digital.