MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Go fuck yourself lol. You are the biggest bitch on this forum. Constantly butthurt down voting everyone. Go back to reddit you fag. You are one miserable cunt. Putting you on ignore now, go find a hobby besides being a cunt
Yet you're down voting all of my posts while spamming my inbox.

Why are you such a butthurt little cunt all the time? He just asked a question, not like he's blaming the source or freaking out. Go milk your prostate or fuck a tranny so you can relax a bit.
It's the influx of you new losers who ruin everything while constantly asking for handouts which you got from Reddit.
You ass hats ruined everything while turning everything related to peds into one giant meme. Go suck off your god mpmd while you like Andrew Tate videos with garbage cowbell phonk music on tick tock
You're a plague. A plague of little baby pussy penis having pieces of shit

It's the influx of you new losers who ruin everything while constantly asking for handouts which you got from Reddit.
You ass hats ruined everything while turning everything related to peds into one giant meme. Go suck off your god mpmd while you like Andrew Tate videos with garbage cowbell phonk music on tick tock
You're a plague. A plague of little baby pussy penis having pieces of shit
I've never done any of the things you're whining about. You're a toxic little cunt with the IQ of an animal. The Tren has ruined your already small, pathetic brain.

@PCT24X7.COM Any update on your own brand of Testosterone Cypionate, will it come in a box and with it being made by a pharmaceutical company will it contain anything else like a leaflet etc?
Yes sir there will be a leaflet in box too ,
link to new website?
it’s under construction sir and should be up very soon in next few days .
Is Raloxiheal what everyone uses or is there better brand?
Currently only raloxiheal is available in Indian market as good quality cheap generic brand sir

Made several orders over the last couple months. Always great communication. Had one issue with missing product. Was shipped right out after reaching out. Easy to deal with. Definitely recommend.

Sponsors