MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello everyone we will be accepting bitcoin lightening from Monday as lot of customers are facing high transaction fee nowadays .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

People. Anyone take Flexaril (cyclobenzaprine) when the have a sore back, getting spasms and/or just to help relax before going to sleep?
I have for years, due to several injuries.
The small orange round 5mg is what I've used for years and it certainly helps
So I received my order yesterday from @PCT24X7.COM and they sent me 15mg ER . Red capsules, signature is the manufacturer. Let me just say Wow!
I've taken 3 or 4 of the 5mg, but these 15mg res capsules are in a different league.
@PCT24X7.COM

People. Anyone take Flexaril (cyclobenzaprine) when the have a sore back, getting spasms and/or just to help relax before going to sleep?
So I received my order yesterday from @PCT24X7.COM and they sent me 15mg ER . Red capsules, signature is the manufacturer. Let me just say Wow!
I've taken 3 or 4 of the 5mg, but these 15mg res capsules are in a different league.
@PCT24X7.COM

Oh really... Thanks for the heads up. I get Rx 10mg strength tablets for menstrual pain. Are you able to open the capsules to split the dose? I usually break mine in half or even quarters for general muscle tension.

@PCT24X7.COM
Yes, been taking the 10mg pill for years

Due to weekend and Christmas holiday orders placed on Friday and Saturday reached to my shipper little late no worries , trackings will be available within next 24 hours .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Took about 3 weeks for pack to land in Western EU. To be fair, it was in the country within 2 weeks but customs took their sweet holiday time to process it.

Have to say great service. Took 15 days, all delivered. Shipped next day after the order. Already checked, Clen is legit. Thank you.