MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Another successful touchdown of a very well packed item. From payment to delivery to eastern US, it was only 16 days. Love live PCT24X7!

Yes sir you will be able to select and place order through site only payment part will be done manually to protect funds from hackers .
Hey, I paid for an order a few days ago and haven’t heard back, do you normally confirm after payment is received or just when it ships? No rush just wanted to make sure I didn’t contact the wrong person.

Hey, I paid for an order a few days ago and haven’t heard back, do you normally confirm after payment is received or just when it ships? No rush just wanted to make sure I didn’t contact the wrong person.
They don't confirm payment. They just send a tracking number when it ships.

Hello sir , we do send payment confirmation but sometimes our wallet takes extra time to reflect the amount in wallet and by the time transaction is confirmed we also have tracking number available. Let me know if you have received the tracking info as almost all the trackings has been shared today for the orders received in last 48 hours

Yes sir site is ready just doing some final changes my new website has 2000 products so images of every product won’t be visible on site but I will update them on daily basis
Websites are a pain in the balls aren’t they? I use template based diy bullshit (Squarespace) which is killing me. Still had to hire a collaborator to insert CSS because it’s trash. I can’t imagine the security concerns in your space. Nightmare