MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Another successful delivery landed. These guys have become my go to for all my ancillaries and so much more. I have used the following products with great success:
Arimidex
Cabergoline
Bupropion for my wife
Zopiclone
Telmisartan
Metronidazole
Amoxicillin
Ondansetron
and more!

Please let me know when your new website is up and I'll make a Youtube review of you guys!

I appreciate the hell out of you guys. The TA was a little longer, but I placed it after Diwali and before Xmas... can't beat that.

I've never seen you make a statement before. Only ask a question.
I read it like that yesterday as well, almost sounded angry at the thought there are other platforms especially going off previous comments.

Buut he actually has a point if you think about it. Dude he replied to asked 'why other platforms'... It's not, it can still be sent through cashapp.

I placed an order last night and lightening was down anyway. Hopefully next time

Another successful delivery landed. These guys have become my go to for all my ancillaries and so much more. I have used the following products with great success:
Arimidex
Cabergoline
Bupropion for my wife
Zopiclone
Telmisartan
Metronidazole
Amoxicillin
Ondansetron
and more!

Please let me know when your new website is up and I'll make a Youtube review of you guys!
What brand of telmisartan did you go with? Have you used it before?

@PCT24X7.COM Do you have an update on your own brand of Testosterone Cypionate?
All set sir but they are not willing to make it in gso only Arachis oil :) ,
Order of clen arrived in New Zealand in just under 3 weeks. Thanks PCTx24
thank you sir for sharing feedback.
I appreciate the hell out of you guys. The TA was a little longer, but I placed it after Diwali and before Xmas... can't beat that.
yes sir festivals and weekends sometimes create delays in shipping specially during Diwali in India and Christmas/new year in USA and other countries.
Have to say great service. Took 15 days, all delivered. Shipped next day after the order. Already checked, Clen is legit. Thank you.
thank you sir , yes the clen was spot on in janoshik testing also :)

Hey everyone our New website will be up shortly with Simple Add to cart and checkout for easy purchase . Once our site is up we will be having the fastest shipping from India than any source ever along with lot of improvements Don’t want to spoil the surprises yet .

Thanks & regards
PCT 24X7
Any update on this?

PCT24X7 wishes entire meso family a very happy new year , May god bless everyone with Good health and Prosperity in 2024 .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hello everyone since Wickr is no longer working now and few clients have placed orders through Wickr , please contact me through session with your Wickr username so I can share the tracking details . Below is my session ID .
05d895dcd2ddb36353ab7443b3268c413e0a774eccfbc62ef9ed545fbe5e249927

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Honestly we haven’t shipped much to European countries as some are easy and some are tough , it also depends on ordered items and quantity. For USA , UK , Australia ems has really great success rate .
Hey your website link isn’t workin? Is this on goimg?

Great source. Have to expect weeks long log jam during this time of year. US customs employees just want that pension. They don’t give af about efficiency.