MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Websites are a pain in the balls aren’t they? I use template based diy bullshit (Squarespace) which is killing me. Still had to hire a collaborator to insert CSS because it’s trash. I can’t imagine the security concerns in your space. Nightmare
Yes sir that’s why I will have still keep my old way too pricelist and email for ordering however I have talked with my developer that my main concern is security of customer data and he and his team doing best possible to keep the website safe

My pack is in US customs long enough that I can only assume it’s confiscated. In all my 13 years doing this I’ve only had 1 package intercepted and it took like 4 months to get a letter. How long before I can request a reship?

My pack is in US customs long enough that I can only assume it’s confiscated. In all my 13 years doing this I’ve only had 1 package intercepted and it took like 4 months to get a letter. How long before I can request a reship?
Hello sir ,
Couple of packages were not moving as I track packages movement myself on daily basis and I arranged Reship for them today and will be sharing the trackings to respective persons within next 48 hours .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

I had similar thing happen past two weeks from another supplier. Then popped up on usps dashboard as moving and was at my house in a day. I think it’s the usps bullshit system not updating. Just had a seizure last month from another source, got letter in 2 days. You may be alright.

I've had 5 packs land without issue. This is my go to source for pretty much everything now, and I think they serve this community pretty well.

I do have one criticism. It would be nice to be notified if certain brands were out of stock instead of having that brand swapped for another. Other than that. Perfection so far.

I had similar thing happen past two weeks from another supplier. Then popped up on usps dashboard as moving and was at my house in a day. I think it’s the usps bullshit system not updating. Just had a seizure last month from another source, got letter in 2 days. You may be alright.
I dunno bro. My only experience with a pack inbound into customs for over 2 weeks was not good. I ordered other Xmas packs after my order with 24x7 that flowed through that same port like water. It’s a bummer.

Yes sir I agree too there are certain compounds that have higher fluctuations in supply from distributors specially with tamoxifen and doxycycline and few others sometimes companies discontinue or hold batches without notice that’s why we have to put a substitute product but I always try to replace it with similar price or better quality product never an inferior brand .
I dunno bro. My only experience with a pack inbound into customs for over 2 weeks was not good. I ordered other Xmas packs after my order with 24x7 that flowed through that same port like water. It’s a bummer.
sometimes they just randomly pick a package unrelated to the size or weight of package and once they open it I will be seized most likely .
I've had 5 packs land without issue. This is my go to source for pretty much everything now, and I think they serve this community pretty well.

I do have one criticism. It would be nice to be notified if certain brands were out of stock instead of having that brand swapped for another. Other than that. Perfection so far.

PCT24x7 coming through again!! Since their first days here he has been amazing !! He recently helped me out with pet meds, ordered and t/d in 2 weeks !! Thanks again !!

Sitting in Customs for 1-2 weeks doesn't mean guaranteed seizure, but in my limited experience: I've never had a shipment seized that was sitting in Customs for less than 1-2 weeks.

Touchdown today for me. A little over two weeks and I ordered right before holiday+weekend. Eveything came flawless, packaging was nicely done.
Thanks PCT24X7

I've ordered from them for various reasons other than anabolics or related over 5 times now. Each time there has not been an issue. 2-3 weeks max for shipping, fast responses, and the one time ever the tracking number was "wrong" (not his fault) he fixed it in 30 minutes. I tried looking at better deals than his, never could find em, he beat them out somehow when you add up ALL the medical supplies purchased.

So glad I came across this sponsor. Heard really good things from a friend and placed an order. I couldn't be happier with the customer service, communication, competitive prices, and the delivery time. I might honestly just source all my pharmaceutical needs from PCT24X7 from now on.

On a similar note has anyone tried their T3 and T4?

So glad I came across this sponsor. Heard really good things from a friend and placed an order. I couldn't be happier with the customer service, communication, competitive prices, and the delivery time. I might honestly just source all my pharmaceutical needs from PCT24X7 from now on.

On a similar note has anyone tried their T3 and T4?
Currently using their T4 100mcg a day and it’s spot on.