MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

12 day delivery to the US, this source has been very reliable and helpful when needed. Always my go to spot for any ancillary med

He wrote that in July of last year. The carrier pigeon is still in route to Jano.
In starting we had some issues regarding funds for testing as testing cost of one sample of hcg was thrice than normal aas sample , and I also noticed that other vendor that tested hcg from korea( he was very confident with it as I talked with him too ) had same issue that hcg came less than claimed on label so at this point I really don’t know what going on with particularly pharma hcg manufactured in Asian countries . It’s either they are manufacturing it by different pharma standard or what

I did asked the manufacturers and they showed us the third party Indian lab tests of their hcg and they were within 10% +- range but they were Indian lab reports so I know they don’t carry much weight on meso .

I did asked the manufacturers and they showed us the third party Indian lab tests of their hcg and they were within 10% +- range but they were Indian lab reports so I know they don’t carry much weight on meso .
Yeah it's not apples to apples unless it's Jano.

sir we will be sending out ovidac, fertigyn, lupi-hcg, zy-hcg, hucog , sifasi , myhcg, ovunal sc soon to janoshik

Do you have any of these besides ZyHCG actually in stock right now?

He wrote that in July of last year. The carrier pigeon is still in route to Jano.
There’s an Indian pharma ancillary source on SST saying he’s had a half a dozen or so different Indian pharma HCG tests done by Jano & has said some are “shocking”, but some aren’t quite as bad as expected. He’s refused to make them public so far, saying he intends to use them to help his intended Meso launch at sometime “in the New Year”.

Guess we’ll have to wait & see whether he does, & if so, what’s what.

Emailed for a list yesterday. I don’t think sources can post lists anymore. Also, am I waiting for the site or should I just order via email at this point?

Thats been my experience as well.
I'd just order email. The website may truly be up in <24 hours but it's a bitch to make a website that is opsec certified with over 2000 listings and most likely the person making it is not a native English speaker. I don't doubt the 24-48 hour claim but eh, the email is so efficient if you want to just order there.

Also yes, sources can't DIRECTLY post links, but they can post pastebins and such, which technically than show the lists. No clue on where PDFs fall.

Hello sir , sorry for late reply yesterday I was busy in my upcoming marriage arrangements and due to time differences between west and east maybe my response was slow .
He responds to me in less than like 2 hours per email. Every time except the last one but I know why he didn't respond now so it's fine.

Last edited: