MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Lol 48 hours
It’s ready sir but had some tech glitches , I really wanted to make it live but doing some trial runs before announcing it plus my marriage preparations made it delay too ‍♂️, hardly getting little sleep from last week, still trying to make it more user friendly and adding/removing few things

Attachments

• IMG_4242.jpeg
    IMG_4242.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 117
It’s ready sir but had some tech glitches , I really wanted to make it live but doing some trial runs before announcing it plus my marriage preparations made it delay too ‍♂️, hardly getting little sleep from last week, still trying to make it more user friendly and adding/removing few things
Hey, congrats with your marriage. Wishing peace and good times your way. Please take the time you need to feel secure with rolling out the new website. Better to be safe than rushed with something so important. Let us all know here if you need any help testing features when the time comes! Cheers.

Congratulations !! :D

Congrats! And please find time to enjoy yourself with your friends, family and newly wed.

Hi all
Has anyone used trust wallet when transferring bitcoin ?
I am new to using bitcoin as a payment for goods, I sent about 36 hours ago which states my end been confirmed to the receiver. He saying still not reached him yet? I know usually can’t take few hours anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Hi all
Has anyone used trust wallet when transferring bitcoin ?
I am new to using bitcoin as a payment for goods, I sent about 36 hours ago which states my end been confirmed to the receiver. He saying still not reached him yet? I know usually can’t take few hours anyone else had this issue?

Thanks
Not using that wallet but having the same issue

With the seller receiving the cryptocurrency? On my wallet says transactions completed checked the transaction hash states sent but unspent. How long has yours been?
I don't know what transaction hash is, but mine has shown sent as opposed to sending for a day and he said he still hasn't received it

Those you you having transaction issues; you can try a third party blockchain explorer to search for your transaction ID on the blockchain. But for me, I use cashapp and with the free transaction fee option it reaches the recipient usually within 24hrs

Last edited:
Those you you having transaction issues; you can try a third party blockchain explorer to search for your transaction ID on the blockchain. But for me, I use cashapp and with the free transaction fee option it reaches the recipient usually within 24hrs
Yeah I did that said it’s sent to the receiver but he saying it hasn’t gone threw. I tried the cash app because he said it’s quicker payment but the cash app for some reason playing up won’t let me register.

Yeah I did that said it’s sent to the receiver but he saying it hasn’t gone threw. I tried the cash app because he said it’s quicker payment but the cash app for some reason playing up won’t let me register.
I'm not sure about the registry issue but if he can see the transaction on his end as "pending" then it will go through. Just gotta be patient.

I'm not sure about the registry issue but if he can see the transaction on his end as "pending" then it will go through. Just gotta be patient.
On my end saying complete, he’s saying

Unfortunately I haven’t received the payment yet, neither it’s showing any incoming transaction at all sir maybe your wallet company is still processing the transaction.

This what am seeing

Attachments

• 97285BF7-2A35-45AF-A579-48DA231CD936.png
    97285BF7-2A35-45AF-A579-48DA231CD936.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 51
On my end saying complete, he’s saying

Unfortunately I haven’t received the payment yet, neither it’s showing any incoming transaction at all sir maybe your wallet company is still processing the transaction.

This what am seeing

find the transaction id and use a bitcoin explorer to see if the transaction has any confirmations

Yes sir there are total 3 transactions that still not showing incoming 2 were bitcoins and one was USDT ERC20. It’s my first time seeing something like this it can be an issue with wallet or server , while I received the payments of other orders successfully, no need to take stress PCT24X7 is always here to help in all cases .

Yes sir there are total 3 transactions that still not showing incoming 2 were bitcoins and one was USDT ERC20. It’s my first time seeing something like this it can be an issue with wallet or server , while I received the payments of other orders successfully, no need to take stress PCT24X7 is always here to help in all cases .
Reasoning for ordering with PCT24X7.COM i have seen all the successful orders and how quick you are.
My concern was more my end I was seeing if anyone else was having same issue, am new to all this crypto soon I will get my head around it

Thank you

@Stanfordpharma1 sorry to bother you brotha. Didn’t you say something similar happened to you a week or so ago? Ever figure out the issue?

The btc network is under congestion and transaction issues are to be expected. This is not an issue with any particular app but a problem with the blockchain itself.