MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

It is still stuck in customs. It’s been there going on 3 weeks and over 4 weeks since I ordered so I’m pretty sure it’s gone.

24x7 did do a reship. I’ll update with how that goes.
Update: Love letter received yesterday, reship received today. 24x7 reshipped promptly.

36 days click to door after all was said and done.

Does pct24x7 always reship if package is held by customs? I'm in US. And how often do customs seize packages? Any tips on ordering like are certain products more liable to get siezed than others? I'm looking at enclo, nolva, aromasin, and maybe hcg

Does pct24x7 always reship if package is held by customs? I'm in US. And how often do customs seize packages? Any tips on ordering like are certain products more liable to get siezed than others? I'm looking at enclo, nolva, aromasin, and maybe hcg

They reship if seized, but not if "held" by customs.

Seizures are rare: ime and from what I see here on MESO.

Yeah, maybe. Do a search with your compound of interest and "seizure," but I've never seen a problem with the products you listed.

In any case, most sources offer free reship if it's legit seized. Just gotta be patient, which sucks.

They reship if seized, but not if "held" by customs.

Seizures are rare: ime and from what I see here on MESO.

Yeah, maybe. Do a search with your compound of interest and "seizure," but I've never seen a problem with the products you listed.

In any case, most sources offer free reship if it's legit seized. Just gotta be patient, which sucks.
Right on, that's reassuring. Thanks for the response. I figured I'd order more than I need and stock up because of the shipping time. I guess I'll find out.

thank you sir they just randomly picked your package that day , glad you have received the Reship safely in time :)
Update: Love letter received yesterday, reship received today. 24x7 reshipped promptly.

36 days click to door after all was said and don

Hello sir if a package is entered into customs and not moving forward within 7-9 days we reship on our own and if customer provides the seizure letter then we Reship immediately.

thank you sir they just randomly picked your package that day , glad you have received the Reship safely in time :)

Hello sir if a package is entered into customs and not moving forward within 7-9 days we reship on our own and if customer provides the seizure letter then we Reship immediately.
Awesome. Thank You.

Hello sir , can you please DM me here as sometimes I receive blank email from protonmail don’t know why but protonmail gives issues sometimes .
For your info and everyone elses, proton mobile has known issues. Prior to sending the email, type the message and then wait 60 seconds, then hit send. Will fix sending blank messages.

Can confirm. They promptly made it right in my case.