MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Received the package, surprisingly fast delivery, didn't expect it. Will definitely order from here next time.

Placed my first order (four different items) with them on Dec 31, paid Jan 1. Tracking received on Jan 3 and delivered on Jan 9 to the US. Very responsive to my emails.

No problem sir DM me here your email address so I can cross verify , have you checked the spam box incase my emails ended up in your spam . Does your email has mushrooms word in it ?
Yes it does. I will check spam etc. I needed to make sure the change I made was noticed, before it was shipped. Thanks

received my order on Thursday. Ordered it last day or so of the year. Super fast, was not expecting international shipping to be that quick.

The guys are super active over e-mail, the website being down hasn’t affected the operation at all IMO. I'm on (I think) my seventh order now, and the only hold-up I’ve ever had was on the American side of the delivery process.

I’ve started to order a couple of my prescribed meds from the boys at PCT instead of picking them up at CVS because it’s actually cheaper than insured prices. Fucking zany times we’re living in.

The guys are super active over e-mail, the website being down hasn’t affected the operation at all IMO. I'm on (I think) my seventh order now, and the only hold-up I’ve ever had was on the American side of the delivery process.

I’ve started to order a couple of my prescribed meds from the boys at PCT instead of picking them up at CVS because it’s actually cheaper than insured prices. Fucking zany times we’re living in.
This is actually not mentioned enough. Everyone talks about the incredible service and delivery times (rightfully so), but their prices can sometimes actually beat, or come close to, my medication that is fully covered by insurance! And I'm talking very good insurance. And keep in mind at a certain point doctors want you to come into the office for a refill request, which is just a money grab for them and a time waster for you. All the more reason to order from PCT24X7.