MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

The btc network is under congestion and transaction issues are to be expected. This is not an issue with any particular app but a problem with the blockchain itself.

network is perfectly fine. if it was sent with an appropriate fee then it will be processed
current fees for under 1 hour of processing is 35sats

you can look up if the transaction has received any confirmations using a bitcoin explorer

Placed an order on the 12th. Most of it arrived yesterday (the 24th) with the remainder coming in another package. Everything was split up so that some of each compound is in each box, so I'm not stuck waiting. Very thoughtful!

Still one of the best vendors here.

network is perfectly fine. if it was sent with an appropriate fee then it will be processed

you can look up if the transaction has received any confirmations using a bitcoin explorer
If the btc network was fine like it was back during the genesis block then we wouldn't need new blockchains to address scalability. Its been congested since 2017, this often results in tx issues although the most common problem is due to new user error. While the tx may be confirmed on the blockchain, the recipients wallet may need a certain number of confirmations before accepting the transaction. There is a myriad of trouble shooting that could be done but i think there is a thread dedicated to crytpo here?

Just done it and this come up, is that correct saying confirmation 3 minutes. All
This new to be thanks to everyone helping btw appreciate it.

Attachments

• C8E2AF90-B093-4072-A8E9-7F0181153751.png
    C8E2AF90-B093-4072-A8E9-7F0181153751.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 37
Just done it and this come up, is that correct saying confirmation 3 minutes. All
This new to be thanks to everyone helping btw appreciate it.
1706223827892.png

Send him this screenshot to show that you sent him the payment, he needs to check his bitcoin wallet again

If the btc network was fine like it was back during the genesis block then we wouldn't need new blockchains to address scalability. Its been congested since 2017, this often results in tx issues although the most common problem is due to new user error. While the tx may be confirmed on the blockchain, the recipients wallet may need a certain number of confirmations before accepting the transaction. There is a myriad of trouble shooting that could be done but i think there is a thread dedicated to crytpo here?

I feel legit retarded after reading that, but I've been using bitcoin for this shit since forever:

"copy & paste" <- don't fuck up

No problem I’m getting the packages out from pharmacy those transactions are still not reflecting in wallet while blockchain confirmed the transactions will check with my wallet company later , changing my wallet from today to prevent future issues .Thank you everyone for your patience and support for PCT24X7 :) .

Never figured it out but I believe it just didn't show, but I think they were there. I've seen some weird things. Like 2 payments showing like one. For instance 2 x $250 payments showing as 1 x $500 payment.
In my case it’s never even showed an incoming transaction notification first time saw something like this in last 4 years of crypto usage .

No problem I’m getting the packages out from pharmacy those transactions are still not reflecting in wallet while blockchain confirmed the transactions will check with my wallet company later , changing my wallet from today to prevent future issues .Thank you everyone for your patience and support for PCT24X7 :) .
Thank you for your fast response to my emails regarding my transaction,This my first time ever using cryptocurrency so when something went wrong I panicked for bit. I knew PCT24X7 was good seller I read all the pages. Again thank you

It’s ready sir but had some tech glitches , I really wanted to make it live but doing some trial runs before announcing it plus my marriage preparations made it delay too ‍♂️, hardly getting little sleep from last week, still trying to make it more user friendly and adding/removing few things
Get some sleep, Focus on your Marriage and don’t run yourself into the ground.

This isn’t Amazon , your customers can wait.