MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

A post of items and their cost is the minimum. I'm starting to think the website will be in progress in 3034
As per forums rules now posting pricelist in thread and pm is not allowed sir , my website is ready and live on my new domain and there were few glitches and error so developer is fixing them I will be sharing the new domain today evening:)

As per forums rules now posting pricelist in thread and pm is not allowed sir , my website is ready and live on my new domain and there were few glitches and error so developer is fixing them I will be sharing the new domain today evening:)
Great news sir and congratulations. Hopefully you get a bit of a break now.

We have touchdown. 11 days total for US destination..very nice. That was alot faster than another site I had used in the past.

Anyone here try the HCG? What brand and what strength? What'd you think?
Friend of mine does, it's g2g. Hucog is already reconstituted though. Fertyn (or whatever the F one that is $7.47 is) is not, don't use the mL of Bac they give that shit sucks.

Doing the math it's actually one of the cheapest on the market as far as that goes if I did my math and research right, for the 5000iu at least. Especially if you believe in the 14 day "bro science" (it's not bro science anymore) that it loses potency after that many days pretty rapidly.

Friend of mine does, it's g2g. Hucog is already reconstituted though. Fertyn (or whatever the F one that is $7.47 is) is not, don't use the mL of Bac they give that shit sucks.

Doing the math it's actually one of the cheapest on the market as far as that goes if I did my math and research right, for the 5000iu at least. Especially if you believe in the 14 day "bro science" (it's not bro science anymore) that it loses potency after that many days pretty rapidly.
Awesome yeah I've been researching the different brands and noticed the HUCOG was already reconstituted (that's a no go for me) Thanks for you reply. Iv read somewhere that hcg from India is underdosed and hate to bring that up but just writing it out sounds like a gross over generalization. Plus this is isn't a ugl.

Awesome yeah I've been researching the different brands and noticed the HUCOG was already reconstituted (that's a no go for me) Thanks for you reply. Iv read somewhere that hcg from India is underdosed and hate to bring that up but just writing it out sounds like a gross over generalization. Plus this is isn't a ugl.
Yeah, the friend of mind found out they came reconstituted after buying 12 of them for the year......lmao. Haven't tested any product, but it technically is "pharma grade hcg" right? I know PCT has lab results, but they aren't Janoshik if I recall so he doesnt post them.

Yeah, the friend of mind found out they came reconstituted after buying 12 of them for the year......lmao. Haven't tested any product, but it technically is "pharma grade hcg" right? I know PCT has lab results, but they aren't Janoshik if I recall so he doesnt post them.
Yeah id say its pharma, it's the brands they get over there. I don't know anything about faked pharma meds in India but I know it is/was a thing in Mexico (not just pain meds) even before the fentanyl crisis. They were faked because of the massive amount of uninsured Americans crossing the border to buy cheap meds. I don't think there is alot of people ordering overseas outside of the bb comunity. I think ill give his hcg a shot just not sure what brand, still have some more reading to do. My last order was all good, definitely happy with pct24x7 so far.