MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

"doc, even though I'm somehow able to afford private healthcare, 45 quid for my lifesaving medication will financially ruin me"

"in that case, I advise you to seek the counsel of the wise men on think steroids dot com in order to select your medication"

btw never realized how much I wanted to get called a "flapjack" by an angry Brit
You know what…

Attachments

• IMG_8316.jpeg
    IMG_8316.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 90
Not sure what yall think of the pregnancy test method to test HCG but here it is. I recently bought a domestic vial of hcg and my balls swelled to the size of golf balls and it got me questioning the stuff coming out of India that I’ve been getting.

This is LUPI HCG 5000 IU

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpeg
    IMG_4406.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
Not sure what yall think of the pregnancy test method to test HCG but here it is. I recently bought a domestic vial of hcg and my balls swelled to the size of golf balls and it got me questioning the stuff coming out of India that I’ve been getting.

This is LUPI HCG 5000 IU
Pregnancy test just means there's HCG in it, doesn't mean anything about potency. But your reaction definitely counts for something.

He's out of stock on Lupi unfortunately. Out of all the Indian manufacturers, Lupin seems to be by far the largest and most "legit". They have a Wikipedia page and billions in revenue.

The other companies kinda seem like their business might primarily be exporting HCG to AAS users. UGLs that pay taxes and have a layer of plausible deniability, basically.

This is LUPI HCG 5000 IU
Pregnancy test just means there's HCG in it, doesn't mean anything about potency. But your reaction definitely counts for something.

He's out of stock on Lupi unfortunately. Out of all the Indian manufacturers, Lupin seems to be by far the largest and most "legit". They have a Wikipedia page and billions in revenue.

The other companies kinda seem like their business might primarily be exporting HCG to AAS users. UGLs that pay taxes and have a layer of plausible deniability, basically.

Is that the result you're looking for, "invalid?"

Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a hormone present in the urine and blood of pregnant women shortly after implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus. The standard threshold for a positive result on most home pregnancy tests is typically around 20-25 mIU/mL (milli-international units per milliliter) of hCG in the urine. However, the sensitivity of pregnancy tests can vary between brands, with some being able to detect lower levels of hCG.

They should of had a positive test. They did not.

Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a hormone present in the urine and blood of pregnant women shortly after implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus. The standard threshold for a positive result on most home pregnancy tests is typically around 20-25 mIU/mL (milli-international units per milliliter) of hCG in the urine. However, the sensitivity of pregnancy tests can vary between brands, with some being able to detect lower levels of hCG.

They should of had a positive test. They did not.
Oh, shit. I didn't look closely enough, I assumed it was positive.

It's actually not an "invalid" result, it's "negative". The strip is upside down.

So is the new website up? and what is the new domain name? I saw the other day he said it was up and they received a ddos attack but they were unsuccessful? Did I miss something, can someone fill me in?
I need to add to my order of OTI meds I may not ever use but don't want to pay for shipping on another order so I add meds to my current order that I miiight want in the future.

Last edited:

This is LUPI HCG 5000 IU
It’s really very surprising though Lupin is pharmaceutical giant in India and other countries too , please email me the order details and I will ship a different brand free of cost sir , let me know the brand name that you have bought domestically in USA .i will check if I can send same brand
So is the new website up? and what is the new domain name? I saw the other day he said it was up and they received a ddos attack but they were unsuccessful? Did I miss something, can someone fill me in?
I need to add to my order of OTI meds I may not ever use but don't want to pay for shipping on another order so I add meds to my current order that I miiight want in the future.
yes sir I changed the domain and changing the hosting provider too as some people are not happy with the existence of PCT24X7

It’s really very surprising though Lupin is pharmaceutical giant in India and other countries too , please email me the order details and I will ship a different brand free of cost sir , let me know the brand name that you have bought domestically in USA .i will check if I can send same brand

yes sir I changed the domain and changing the hosting provider too as some people are not happy with the existence of PCT24X7
So what’s the website? I’ve been anxiously waiting for months now.

So what’s the website? I’ve been anxiously waiting for months now.
It was PCT247(dot)shop but I’m switching it to new domain today before lunch . Was having hard time managing all things recently as we saw lot of malware and Trojan injection attacks on new site before I even announced here so had to change few things again nowadays it’s hard to do do business with honesty .

It was PCT247(dot)shop but I’m switching it to new domain today before lunch . Was having hard time managing all things recently as we saw lot of malware and Trojan injection attacks on new site before I even announced here so had to change few things again nowadays it’s hard to do do business with honesty .
Indian scammers hard at work it looks like

What the hell, seriously? I think your web dev is bullshitting you, it's 2024, setting up an ecommerce site is not that hard.

If you're worried about DDoS, get cloudflare hosting, job done.

What the hell, seriously? I think your web dev is bullshitting you, it's 2024, setting up an ecommerce site is not that hard.

If you're worried about DDoS, get cloudflare hosting, job done.
Yes sir that developer is really a shit guy he promised me the site will be up within 2 weeks and once I paid him 1200$ he is really just delaying things , I just called him and said if my site doesn’t go live within next 5 hours I need my refund

Yes sir that developer is really a shit guy he promised me the site will be up within 2 weeks and once I paid him 1200$ he is really just delaying things , I just called him and said if my site doesn’t go live within next 5 hours I need my refund
Sorry to hear that.

Hope it works out, but some people will just never tell you the truth, it's always excuses on excuses and by the time you figure out they're bullshitting you, the damage is already done.

You obviously can't use a hosted solution like Shopify/Squarespace/etc, so you do probably need a developer for a self-hosted solution, but there's lots of good frameworks.

If you've gotta pull the plug on this guy, I'd suggest avoiding anybody who wants to use WordPress/Woocommerce. Maybe check out Vendure, Saleor or Medusa.

Cloudflare is free - just sign up for it. We don’t need to buy stuff direct on the site - we just need a repository of what current items are for sale and at what price. We can then email you the list and shoot you a btc payment like usual.

Or even better, have it so we can add to a cart and then it just gives us an automatically created fresh QR code good for 24 hours to scan in to cash app. That would be much easier for us mobile users.

Last edited:
I did not wait on the website and I seriously doubt I would ever use the website.

Personally this vendor has excellent service, so I email and complete all orders within an hour.