MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

PCTX24 do you ever plan on having any GLP1 products like sema or tirz. Is India even interested in producing these compounds given that it's the new rage for fat loss.

PCTX24 do you ever plan on having any GLP1 products like sema or tirz. Is India even interested in producing these compounds given that it's the new rage for fat loss.
Unfortunately Indian medical association is a bench of couple of fat idiotic people and they don’t even approve a drug which is globally recognised unless some pharma company put shit load of money in their pocket to get it approved and I don’t see any company applying for approval within next 1-2 years here .

Mine the same 1619, then at the bottom few more items which are
Winstrol
Anavar- but he’s sold out when I put order in
Danabol
T3
Rybelsus 3 different strengths 3,7,14 mg
Ok same I think he's adding new products but I don't think the new list is out yet

Unfortunately Indian medical association is a bench of couple of fat idiotic people and they don’t even approve a drug which is globally recognised unless some pharma company put shit load of money in their pocket to get it approved and I don’t see any company applying for approval within next 1-2 years here .
You’d think with all the overweight and diabetic people in India (I’ve visited India multiple times so I can say that) they’d be approving GLP-1s with haste.

Anyways, great communication, decent prices (wish the HMG was cheaper), good selection (was hoping you carried rFSH but guessing that’s going to be REALLY expensive?)

I thought the shipping was pricey until I saw the boxes arrive. Good shipping, good opsec, fair shipping price. And the boxes included the lovely scent of India for no charge.

I hope I never have to use your products (I stocked up on “oh shit” meds/ancillaries), but I’m confident they’ll get the job done, if/when needed.

Thanks PCT24x7

Last edited:
my parcel was shipped on 29th I was giving my tracking number and it’s been delivered today.
Impressed with the fast delivery and price.

Thank you PCT

@PCT24X7.COM Are there any @janoshik tests for Intas Lethyrox 100mcg? , I suffer from Hashimoto’s disease and have sub clinical hypothyroidism so it’s imperative the dosage is correct, in he UK the price of a box of Levothyroxine privately with a prescription has gone up to over £45 a box, also Intas don’t seem to have that specific product listed on their website, they state in 100mcg only a 30 tablet tub is available not the 100 tablet one I have.

Attachments

• IMG_8268.jpeg
    IMG_8268.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 37
Dude what the fuck. Go to a doctor. You need an endocrinologist managing your care and monitoring your status, this is absolutely not a DIY situation.

That said, Intas is absolutely as legit as Indian pharma gets.
Hey hey, cut out the virtue signalling and stop assuming you know me.

Hey hey, cut out the virtue signalling and stop assuming you know me.
Do you hear yourself dude? I don't need to know you, you said enough already.

"I have a life threatening condition and there's a miracle drug to fix it, but it costs 45 quid so I'm going to order it illegally from India to save a little dosh rather than keep people with medical and pharmacy degrees in the loop"

We really welcome and appreciate feedbacks from customers who have placed the orders recently with us ,

website was up and perfectly working then someone again tried to shut down it but this time he wasn’t able to do it so I asked my developer to make it even more Ddos proof

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Do you hear yourself dude? I don't need to know you, you said enough already.

"I have a life threatening condition and there's a miracle drug to fix it, but it costs 45 quid so I'm going to order it illegally from India to save a little dosh rather than keep people with medical and pharmacy degrees in the loop"
Thats literally not what I said you nipple you can’t use quotations then put words in that I didn’t say.

What you don’t realise is I AM under the care of a consultant and I have been prescribed it however it’s £45 a box and due to the fact I’m the sole provider for my wife and 4 children this is a viable option for me.

Don’t ever tag me in anything ever again you flapjack you know nothing about nothing.

We really welcome and appreciate feedbacks from customers who have placed the orders recently with us ,

website was up and perfectly working then someone again tried to shut down it but this time he wasn’t able to do it so I asked my developer to make it even more Ddos proof

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

I have been ordering from this vendor on a monthly basis for quite some time now, and although I don't write reviews often, I feel compelled to express my appreciation for their exceptional service. The reliability and professionalism demonstrated by this team are truly commendable. Every order has been delivered on time, and the quality of the products consistently exceeds my expectations. Their attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction set them apart in their field. It's a pleasure to do business with a vendor who not only understands the value of reliability but also practices it with such finesse. Thank you for your outstanding service!

Thats literally not what I said you nipple you can’t use quotations then put words in that I didn’t say.

What you don’t realise is I AM under the care of a consultant and I have been prescribed it however it’s £45 a box and due to the fact I’m the sole provider for my wife and 4 children this is a viable option for me.

Don’t ever tag me in anything ever again you flapjack you know nothing about nothing.

"doc, even though I'm somehow able to afford private healthcare, 45 quid for my lifesaving medication will financially ruin me"

"in that case, I advise you to seek the counsel of the wise men on think steroids dot com in order to select your medication"

btw never realized how much I wanted to get called a "flapjack" by an angry Brit