MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

@PCT24X7.COM are the prices going to change once the new website is released? Or is the most recent price list accurate? thanks.
For acne I have tried the Himalaya purim tabs and they really works , and for the hairfall I would recommend a new product called Minoxytop F 5% 60 ml it has mix of minoxidil and finasteride for topical use I really liked results personally .

On my new website prices will be little different but they will be in favour of customer for sure and I will do my best on prices and will provide the best price guarantee unless I’m not loosing from my pocket :) ,

For acne I have tried the Himalaya purim tabs and they really works , and for the hairfall I would recommend a new product called Minoxytop F 5% 60 ml it has mix of minoxidil and finasteride for topical use I really liked results personally .

On my new website prices will be little different but they will be in favour of customer for sure and I will do my best on prices and will provide the best price guarantee unless I’m not loosing from my pocket :) ,
Thank you so much. I'm dealing with diffuse thinning and although Im on oral minoxidil I have been looking for a topical finasteride. I'm already planning my next order and will for sure be adding this. I hope you realize how much you help people. Great work man and congratulations on your wedding, may you and your wife be happy and prosper.

Ps did you mean MORR-F instead of Minoxytop

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I'm dealing with diffuse thinning and although Im on oral minoxidil I have been looking for a topical finasteride. I'm already planning my next order and will for sure be adding this. I hope you realize how much you help people. Great work man and congratulations on your wedding, may you and your wife be happy and prosper.

Ps did you mean MORR-F instead of Minoxytop
Hello sir , I quoted you for Minoxytop F however morr F Is similar product too . But healing pharma products are really good quality generics .

Pct you probably don't have any that foam? I always have issues with liquid minoxidil solutions leaving thick dandruff like residue on the scalp.

Just hop on oral minoxidil. It's so much easier plus it helps the beard if that's a concern for you. Im on 5mg OM and then use ru at night. Its a pretty good combo that's given me good results.

Yes you will notice hair growth all over. I wasn't hairy to begin with so it wasn't an issue for me. I'd say topical is AS effective as oral. I prefer oral because of the convenience of taking a tablet.

Pct you probably don't have any that foam? I always have issues with liquid minoxidil solutions leaving thick dandruff like residue on the scalp.
There is a minoxidil product called Tugain 5% foam , yes it’s true that all minoxidil liquid products leave dandruff like appearance on scalp as once the alcohol is evaporated the minoxidil remains but using ketoconazole shampoo along with it really helps in hair growth and keeping the scalp clean
Right on, I didn't see Minoxytop F on the list I have. Is it a new addition?
yes Minoxytop F is a new addition in our stock sir recently .

@PCT24X7.COM in regards to your venture of getting testosterone Cypionate produced under pharmaceutical grade standards, MCT would also be a good carrier oil , Grape seed oil or cotton seed oil are also good options.

Worst case just get them to do a small batch in whatever oil they please and your customers can try it out and see how we go from there, so long as it’s painless via sub q (For myself ) I’m happy, the Retestos are absolutely painless but my concern is long term usage of Ethyl oleate.

There is a minoxidil product called Tugain 5% foam , yes it’s true that all minoxidil liquid products leave dandruff like appearance on scalp as once the alcohol is evaporated the minoxidil remains but using ketoconazole shampoo along with it really helps in hair growth and keeping the scalp clean

For ketoconazole shampoo, you're supposed to let it sink in for a few minutes without getting soap in your eyes...?

I'd rather use a cream. Not sure if it's better to keep it on all day or apply a half hour before showering (or so).

Currently I use rogaine and RU58841 topical. Discontinued dutasteride about 6 months ago and no increase in shedding/thinning.

Does it have finasteride in it?

Iv been using ketoconazole shampoo 1% for 2 months and haven't noticed a difference in hair density. I have short hair but I've found just using a dime/nickel size drop with just damp hair helps create a thick lather then doesn't really run. If needed just wet your hand to add water not your head.