MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello everyone my email has been suspended by protonmail as it’s got reported by people . I will mention my new email within next few hours here . Website is ready too will be sharing the ordering instructions also . People who have paid for their orders and haven’t heard back yet please don’t worry everything will be resolved within next 48 hours .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpeg
    IMG_4394.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 87
Hello everyone my email has been suspended by protonmail as it’s got reported by people . I will mention my new email within next few hours here . Website is ready too will be sharing the ordering instructions also . People who have paid for their orders and haven’t heard back yet please don’t worry everything will be resolved within next 48 hours .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Jesus, first the website now the email, some very sad bastards on here who are obviously not about fair competition.

Hello everyone,

Just to notify that my old email Pct24X7@proton.me has been suspended due to reports submitted to protonmail .

Whoever placed order with me in last 10 days please contact me at

shop@pct24x7.store

with your order details so I can share the tracking details with you or can dispatch the packages of persons who have paid me in last 3-4 days . If possible please share screenshot of of order details given on old email and send me the shipping address details once again .

Our website is ready here is our website address please visit just search your product by entering the product name or active ingredient name and add to cart and easy check out with selecting payment method .

WWW(DOT)PCT24X7(DOT)STORE

No offense but that website is horrible and a nightmare to navigate. Not user friendly at all. Too bad we can’t just get a pricelist like always before and order via email.

while I in no way work for this vendor.

They have posted their email : shop@pct24x7.store

It would seem one could ask for a pricelist and still order by email.

or you may use the website. There are 2 ways to order.

No offense but that website is horrible and a nightmare to navigate. Not user friendly at all. Too bad we can’t just get a pricelist like always before and order via email.
The website is pretty much same like competitor’s but no problem you can always use the list for order it’s get easy to use website by using the search box at top and site has lot of new items and updated prices . But no problem email me for list and I will share quote with updated prices sir mentioned on website .

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

The website is pretty much same like competitor’s but no problem you can always use the list for order it’s get easy to use website by using the search box at top and site has lot of new items and updated prices . But no problem email me for list and I will share quote with updated prices sir mentioned on website .

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Candidly man no it isn't. Your web dev fucked you. It's a copy and paste PHP+bootstrap template.

If you go to "terms and condition" it says

Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at support@babymaniaa.com

check out that website. identical.

Candidly man no it isn't. Your web dev fucked you. It's a copy and paste PHP+bootstrap template.

If you go to "terms and condition" it says

check out that website. identical.
I’m going to hit him in the head today and will be preparing the list too so people can place order like old times . And I’m going to change the site look also to make it easy to browse . Will add a section about how to order on home page also .

Using the site now to check out what is available with the search feature. Everything works great so far! Using a smartphone to browse.

This style of search makes it easy to discover what products are available & how much they cost. Search feature is also super fast and responsive, allowing me to type just a few letters from a name/active ingredient, and then choose from a drop down menu.

Testing out the cart feature and everything is working perfect so far. Instantly updates with products added (name and amount) and accurately lists the cost total.

Really happy to have this available to browse with, will be using it to plan for my next order ASAP. Thanks for this! @PCT24X7.STORE :D

Using the site now to check out what is available with the search feature. Everything works great so far! Using a smartphone to browse.

This style of search makes it easy to discover what products are available & how much they cost. Search feature is also super fast and responsive, allowing me to type just a few letters from a name/active ingredient, and then choose from a drop down menu.

Testing out the cart feature and everything is working perfect so far. Instantly updates with products added (name and amount) and accurately lists the cost total.

Really happy to have this available to browse with, will be using it to plan for my next order ASAP. Thanks for this! @PCT24X7.STORE :D
Thank you for trying the site and kind words for PCT24X7 :) ,

Hello everyone please email us at below email address if you haven’t heard back after paying for your order within last 10-12 days from my old proton email as it’s suspended.

Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

website works great, easy to find products, add to basket etc
havent ordered but dont see what the issue is with the website

website works great, easy to find products, add to basket etc
havent ordered but dont see what the issue is with the website
Yes sir it’s working fine totally and I will start adding product images and more new products on daily basis to make it more good looking .

I made my recent order with the site. Was easy to use, prices on alot of items was lower, and any questions I had I emailed them and got reply within minutes. My main recommendation would only be, having some type of item layout where you can go through and see the product selection without having to know exactly what you want and then typing it in the search area. Otherwise I liked it and when they do get to the point where there is product pics it’ll be even better

Sponsors