MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Evolve biolabs has a history of poor testing done here right? Has anyone ordered or tested their tabs? Brand is on the list still.

Hope its not dosed like their primo.
Injectables of evolve are not that good but their orals getting manufactured by a different company and I personally used their anadrol , dbol , clen and I saw expected results don’t have testing reports just feels reports . However I will be sending the new T3 brand for janoshik testing .

Injectables of evolve are not that good but their orals getting manufactured by a different company and I personally used their anadrol , dbol , clen and I saw expected results don’t have testing reports just feels reports . However I will be sending the new T3 brand for janoshik testing .
Thanks, i have sent you an email re: packaging. Hope to get this sorted for next order. Appreciate your time.

Is there a reason why some products are more expensive on the website? Why would I even bother going on the website? You seem pretty responsive by emails, and that is all I need.

Prices seem to be a mixture, I was placing an order there tonight and 70% of prices of the items I ordered were cheaper on the site.

Is there a reason why some products are more expensive on the website? Why would I even bother going on the website? You seem pretty responsive by emails, and that is all I need.
Prices seem to be a mixture, I was placing an order there tonight and 70% of prices of the items I ordered were cheaper on the site.
Yes sir prices has decreased and increased on lot of items recently so I’m updating them and adding new items on daily basis

I understand, that is why I specified and said "some". Variables? Sure, we all order different shit. Some of the things that I order personally have a markup of up to 45% on website. Im just legitimately curious about the different prices.

I understand, that is why I specified and said "some". Variables? Sure, we all order different shit. Some of the things that I order personally have a markup of up to 45% on website. Im just legitimately curious about the different prices.
Sure sir , please email us the products you required . Will check and offer best possible prices from my side
Shop@pct24x7.store

Appreciation post. I have been a long term customer and placed hundreds of orders with this source. All medicines were delivered within time frame and comms have been excellent. Always very helpful and will work with customers to resolve any issues. Most importantly he is honest, trust worthy and transparent in conduct. Thank you for all your hard work last year pct24x7