MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Appreciation post. I have been a long term customer and placed hundreds of orders with this source. All medicines were delivered within time frame and comms have been excellent. Always very helpful and will work with customers to resolve any issues. Most importantly he is honest, trust worthy and transparent in conduct. Thank you for all your hard work last year pct24x7
How could you possibly have placed hundreds of orders

Things seem to be a bit slower lately, but not by much. Plan for 4-5 weeks so you'll be pleasantly surprised if it arrives in 3-4 weeks. Otherwise business as usual.
Yeah I think my last order took roughly 11 days from tracking to door(US). This time its definitely taking a bit longer but I'm not complaining. I kept adding too and changing my order and dude stayed on top of it. I'd say he's top notch when it comes to customer service.

site is still down lol

Love you but it's hard to support through this mess
Yes sir Indian government is pain in ass when comes to pharma business , the domain registrar asked the legal document of our firm I gave them yesterday and they are still saying that backened team is verifying it .
So what's the delivery time frame to UK
Uk is anywhere 10-15 days sir ,
Things seem to be a bit slower lately, but not by much. Plan for 4-5 weeks so you'll be pleasantly surprised if it arrives in 3-4 weeks. Otherwise business as usual.
Yeah I think my last order took roughly 11 days from tracking to door(US). This time its definitely taking a bit longer but I'm not complaining. I kept adding too and changing my order and dude stayed on top of it. I'd say he's top notch when it comes to customer service.
Yes sir usually our shipping is smooth and gets delivered to USA within 2-3 weeks range but sometimes postal service load up the packages into flights that are not directly going to USA they go via eu countries and that’s the major reason behind delay for a package reaching to USA .

I placed an order on December 20th, which was stopped at customs because the VAT tax was missing. it was sent back to me and it was blocked for the same reason, I wrote to you and you told me that this VAT tax cannot be paid and that the package will always be blocked. I have always ordered from every country in the world and this thing has never happened to me. now I have wasted 2 months of time and the money I gave you for the order I never received.
@PCT24X7.STORE

I placed an order on December 20th, which was stopped at customs because the VAT tax was missing. it was sent back to me and it was blocked for the same reason, I wrote to you and you told me that this VAT tax cannot be paid and that the package will always be blocked. I have always ordered from every country in the world and this thing has never happened to me. now I have wasted 2 months of time and the money I gave you for the order I never received.
@PCT24X7.STORE
No problem sir, send me your btc wallet address and I will issue a 100% refund to your wallet . We reshipped too but eu customs seized it again that’s why stopped the eu shipping .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hello everyone ,

Website is up again and working we resolved the issues with authorities by doing all the necessary paperworks . Thank you for your patience:) ,

Our new email

Shop@pct24x7.store

www(dot)pct24x7(dot)store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7