MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello everyone, I need your opinion on something , should I go back to my old style ? Everything done via email and pricelist will be available on site for easy download .

I do have far bigger catalogue now and it’s a pain in ass adding each product on website and continuous attacks from competitors are making things slower and uncomfortable for customers which really upsets me .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Count this as another vote for, "Yes, list by email or pastebin, and order via email." Think in terms of Occam's Razor - when you have multiple ways to solve a problem, the simpler is usually going to be preferrable.

Hello everyone, I need your opinion on something , should I go back to my old style ? Everything done via email and pricelist will be available on site for easy download .

I do have far bigger catalogue now and it’s a pain in ass adding each product on website and continuous attacks from competitors are making things slower and uncomfortable for customers which really upsets me .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
I like the pricelist + email route. Would be good with either method.

Go for pricelist and email only, there’s obviously some scumbags who don’t believe in playing fairly so just sack the website off and go old school.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
I think so. I get why you wanted to do it but honestly your old system was smooth as hell.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Yes go back to email and lists. It worked just fine and more secure.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Running the website seems like more work, so I say drop it.

IMO, the best solution is in the middle. Host the pricelist as a spreadsheet, like you've been e-mailing out, and instruct people to place orders via e-mail. That way, you don't have to personally handle the e-mails, and customers don't have to wait on a reply to see what you have.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

100% support this. Contact via email has been reliable and a great experience as far as customer service and fast response time.

Just let us know what email will be the one to contact. Please and thanks. :D

Another vote for old school. The website has so many issues, and questionable integrity of those involved.
Just having your list available there is perfect. No way do I trust the dirtbags setting up the site with any financial data.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
I agree with the old style, there's no real need for a whole website with additional work... A lot of those complaining just want something shiny to browse

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

I like pastebins. Add products or modify it when you have time; don't need make a new price list every time. Plus, the web address stays the same.

Or another vote for old school.

Thank you everyone I will go to old school route again , I will paste a pricelist on website for easy download . My marriage is on Wednesday after that I will be free again and fast like I used to be . I will offer best price guarantee in ethical way ( not paying out of my pocket just to keep or have a customer )

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Thank you everyone I will go to old school route again , I will paste a pricelist on website for easy download . My marriage is on Wednesday after that I will be free again and fast like I used to be . I will offer best price guarantee in ethical way ( not paying out of my pocket just to keep or have a customer )

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Congratulations on your marriage. I'm glad to see things will be done over email only.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Sounds great. Please take the time you need. :) Wishing all goes well for your special day on Wednesdsay, congratulations.

I wonder what’s up with TA taking so long? Mine left India 2 weeks ago and zero updates since. I don’t mind waiting. Or I will just order it again if others are getting theirs in 11 days like usual. It if everyone is taking a month I guess I’ll just wait it out.

I wonder what’s up with TA taking so long? Mine left India 2 weeks ago and zero updates since. I don’t mind waiting. Or I will just order it again if others are getting theirs in 11 days like usual. It if everyone is taking a month I guess I’ll just wait it out.
My tracking says it's been sitting in india for the last 10 days. Tracking usually has some latency when updating, but I've never actually seen this before. I'm not sure if it's just floating around India or if it's gonna show up on my door step tomorrow. Weird.