MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

That website I swear caused more hiccups and issues. My last order I tried the site but prices and etc were off so I went for the ole fashion route with him. A week after payment was made they finally dropped the pack (just scanned in,not at customs yet even) . Now my timer starts...
Congrats on your wedding today, I understand the circumstances and ultimately the time frame is understandable. Just knew this shit would happen when all the buzz of the site was going on.. instantly everyone agreed we didn't need it.

Just received my second order, perfect again.

Website still needs some work... do you have an updated pricelist for email orders?
If you read back the last few pages... He's dropping the site and going back to email only. Dm him for price list, or his shop email. (His proton mail email is suspended)

That website I swear caused more hiccups and issues. My last order I tried the site but prices and etc were off so I went for the ole fashion route with him. A week after payment was made they finally dropped the pack (just scanned in,not at customs yet even) . Now my timer starts...
Congrats on your wedding today, I understand the circumstances and ultimately the time frame is understandable. Just knew this shit would happen when all the buzz of the site was going on.. instantly everyone agreed we didn't need it.

i am sure it would have been if he wasn't being attacked by a competitor

i am sure it would have been if he wasn't being attacked by a competitor
Dude he claimed the website was being ddosed before the new domain name was even announced. Also claiming malware, Trojans, etc. These are non-issues with websites that are set up correctly, and anyone with any web development knowledge would understand that none of this makes any sense. And i’m not claiming he is lying, I’m just saying he is being scammed by a subpar developer and he doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Nor has he provided any proof that a competitor is attacking him. If he actually had proof of that he would share it and get the competitor driven off the forum by the members.

Same - mine left Mumbai 14 days ago and no update til just now it hit New York. Just slow af for some reason.
India post is only reliable postal service for great success rate I also notice same thing sometime india post delivers the package I. 10 days sometimes 3 weeks + , their way of shipping operations is never clear

Hello sir , our protonmail was suspended and that’s why I’m unable to to connect with clients who placed order on that address here is our new email please tell your friend to contact us on our new email . and I will share the trackings . PCT24x7 never scam their customers not leave them in dark .

Shop@pct24x7.store
No worries thank you!! I’ll keep you posted.

are you caught up on emails? can we resume placing orders? thx
Yes sir I’m back to work and we are running the operations again with smoothness, new catalogue will be ready today evening with lots of new products and it will be available on website for easy download .

I will instead use a competitor who can at least be bothered tonreply to my text. I had 5 things I wanted and after telling you smounts crickets.
Hello sir ,
Sorry for my delayed response I did sent you email with best possible prices yesterday and even sent the screenshot few minutes back to your email to prove that I did responded to your mail , I had my marriage ceremony on Wednesday and that’s why during last 7-8 days my responses were slow due to lot of preparations that I had to arrange . Please check incase my email ended up in your spambox .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts