MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello sir ,
Sorry for my delayed response I sent you email with best possible prices , I had my marriage ceremony on Wednesday and that’s why during last 7-8 days my responses were slow due to lot of preparations that I had to arrange . Please check incase my email ended up in your spambox .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
It was moved to the spam folder. I apologize.

Does the website work? I placed an order on website but never got to make payment.. I figured maybe you would email me a btc Addy? @PCT24X7.STORE
We are going back to old route for accepting orders sir changing the website also today . Thank you for placing order with us & payment has been received successfully too . Will send the details on your email .

We are going back to old route for accepting orders sir changing the website also today . Thank you for placing order with us & payment has been received successfully too . Will send the details on your email .
Thank you! When I emailed my order this guy got back to me within minutes!

@PCT24X7.STORE what brand is your new AAS range?
If you have the list it's in the 2nd to last column.
:oops:hmmmm. Are u police? that sounds like a police question, if you're a police and i ask, you HAVE to say yes. The timestamp on your post is early in the a.m. so imma go with tired and delirious.

Last edited:
If you have the list it's in the 2nd to last column.
:oops:hmmmm. Are u police? that sounds like a police question, if you're a police and i ask, you HAVE to say yes. The timestamp on your post is early in the a.m. so imma go with tired and delirious.
You don't have enough information to comment yet here you are. Don't comment on my posts again.

timezones .......
Exactly. Thank you. I have emailed for a list but the reason i asked about the brand publicly is because i am hoping it is not evolve injectables considering how poorly their primo tested. I think Baxter tested it? 50% underdosed.

You don't have enough information to comment yet here you are. Don't comment on my posts again.
Oh OK bud lmao

You asked a dumb question and I gave you smart-ass answer but I still gave you what you were asking. Clearly you didn't have enough information but here you are, bitching cuz I made a joke about you being police. If your not police whats your ci# ?

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts