MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Yea I've used other sources for pct/pcp and he is the quickest. I mean I'm in the US and its coming from India. My first order took 11days, 2nd,3rd took roughly the same so this guys turn around is pretty fast compared to another site I won't mention took 25days.

Just my 2 cents..... place an order with this guy and another source for identical products. Needed them as qui k as I can get them so that's why I place orders from 2 place and see which one gets here the quickest. I want to say out if the 2 even if this one takes longer dude has been johny on the spot with the communication. So I think he will be the go to in the future!!

I sent him an email yesterday morning. I haven't heard from him either. But my overall experience has been very positive.

He typically responds quickly. And my last order from him was faster than my domestic orders.

Agreed! Customer service in email relay has been consistently prompt, helpful, and pleasant with @PCT24X7.STORE ime. :D For a recent example, emailed on Tuesday morning to request the latest list, and got it within a few hours.

Hello everyone just finished a 650 km drive from morning and replied all the emails regarding pricelist requests , sending quotes for placed orders within 1-2 hours .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

I sent him an email yesterday morning. I haven't heard from him either. But my overall experience has been very positive.

He typically responds quickly. And my last order from him was faster than my domestic orders.

Never received a reply to my email last week. Can you double-check to make sure you answered all? thank you
Hello sir , can you please send me the email again ? I even checked my spam box can’t find the mail .

Shop@pct24x7.store

Okay, guys. So, red flag here. He has not responded to my email from my one account in over a week (resent the email twice). Sent an email from a different account, and he replied instantly. Can you please explain? @PCT24X7.STORE.

Okay, guys. So, red flag here. He has not responded to my email from my one account in over a week (resent the email twice). Sent an email from a different account, and he replied instantly. Can you please explain? @PCT24X7.STORE.
I have replied all the queries and emails yesterday I even checked my spam box , please share your email address in pm here on meso and I will check my email app . My protonmail was suspended currently I’m using below email .

Shop@pct24x7.store

I have replied all the queries and emails yesterday I even checked my spam box , please share your email address in pm here on meso and I will check my email app . My protonmail was suspended currently I’m using below email .

Shop@pct24x7.store
you replied initially, so the email is correct. should I send it once again or are you ignoring it on purpose? It would not make sense for you to not have received it.

you replied initially, so the email is correct. should I send it once again or are you ignoring it on purpose? It would not make sense for you to not have received it.
Yes sir please send the email once again , I don't ignore any email until it’s asking for highly controlled substances .

@PCT24X7.STORE

Could you add your shipping costs / options & also the FAQ’s / Terms & Conditions from your website to your email price list?

I think that would be really helpful for email customers, with all relevant information regarding making orders in one place.

@PCT24X7.STORE

Could you add your shipping costs / options & also the FAQ’s / Terms & Conditions from your website to your email price list?

I think that would be really helpful for email customers, with all relevant information regarding making orders in one place.
Yes sir we used to charge a flat shipping cost but we have reduced our profits to a very low level and India post charges the cost as per weight of package that’s why we quote the shipping cost when a customer sends us the order . As some items are dirt cheap like Glycoheal 1000 mg but when it comes to the gross weight it adds up quite weight to the package . And there are liquid items like shampoo , lotions , creams .

But thanks for the heads up I will surely check and find an easy way so customer can have an idea about what’s the shipping cost going to be for their order .

Yes, you need to please provide some guidelines on the new shipping costs to be more transparent. So people aren't stunned that the shipping cost is over half the order and you're not just pulling the number out of thin air. Used to be a simple $25, but was just quoted a $170 shipping fee. Still waiting for an explanation as to why. Thanks.
@PCT24X7.STORE

Last edited: