MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Oh OK bud lmao

You asked a dumb question and I gave you smart-ass answer but I still gave you what you were asking. Clearly you didn't have enough information but here you are, bitching cuz I made a joke about you being police. If your not police whats your ci# ?
you assumed i had a list and you assumed i was in your timezone. You are just practicing writing at this point. My main concern is that if the new aas injectable line is evolve that the community is aware of how their primo tested.

you assumed i had a list and you assumed i was in your timezone. You are just practicing writing at this point. My main concern is that if the new aas injectable line is evolve that the community is aware of how their primo tested.
My original response wasn't to be taken seriously and I said "IF you have a list". Also the old list had the manufacturers on it. If you were indeed concerned about it being evolve when you originally asked the question you should have stated your concern following the question..that kind of information is something everyone needs to know no matter what, not well if it's not evolve then I won't share this.

But thank you for that info, i did not know that.

Last edited:
My original response wasn't to be taken seriously and I said "IF you have a list". Also the old list had the manufacturers on it. If you were indeed concerned about it being evolve when you originally asked the question you should have stated your concern following the question..that kind of information is something everyone needs to know no matter what, not well if it's not evolve then I won't share this.

The information is available in lab testing section but unfortunately threads get buried, new members register and sometimes this information is forgotten. So background info here is i recently tried to order shree venkatesh danabol but has not been in stock. I noticed he carried evolve danabol so i highlighted my concern about their primo. Our man assured me that their orals should be fine but to note there is no testing that i am aware of and his assurance was based off a feelz report which carries little weight here. I chose to go ahead with the order with plans to send a sample to jano for testing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_130058_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_130058_Chrome.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 49
@PCT24X7.STORE are you still using Session, or only the new email? I messaged on Session on 28 Feb
Hello sir , yes I’m using session and email both , I had my marriage ceremony on 28 and I was too much occupied that day maybe that’s why it got skipped from my mind just sent reply on session

Another fast TD from these guys. Rite around 2 wk mark again too. Have been nothing but happy with these guys every time

Just my 2 cents..... place an order with this guy and another source for identical products. Needed them as qui k as I can get them so that's why I place orders from 2 place and see which one gets here the quickest. I want to say out if the 2 even if this one takes longer dude has been johny on the spot with the communication. So I think he will be the go to in the future!!

yes. he answered my initial email but not my latest
He will just gotta be patient. If you use parcelsapp.cm to search your tracking you can find the flight number and search that too. 17track is also good but don't worry too much you'll drive yourself crazy. I had an order sit since Feb 27th and seemed like it was stuck in a loop but it updated today in US.

I sent him an email yesterday morning. I haven't heard from him either. But my overall experience has been very positive.

He typically responds quickly. And my last order from him was faster than my domestic orders.