PreWorkout Stim

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Anyone using a preworkout at the moment that is strong? Maybe a dmaa one that is similar?

Smash on supps central is pretty good. I’m on my 2nd tub. Just ordered a new one called Inhuman today.

Supps Central has a good selection of stronger preworkouts. They have a separate tab for high-stim blends.

If you click on one that looks good to you scroll down and watch the video review from FDN. He does a good job and gives a discount code. I think it’s FDN20 for 20% off.

But they carry the ones with DMA and DMHA. Some of those Crack formulas are pretty good too.

I have tried something called Big Bang and it's great. No crash no lethargy when it wears off.

My light days I use:
pre workout
-injectable L-carnitine 500-700 mg, injectable B-12/Albuterol
Heavy days (currently):
2 scoops generic shitty pre (Woke AF, Insane Labs), 100 mg Anadrol, 500 mg injectable L-carnitine, Tren Ace

Took a year off from real high stim pre but going to add it back in this winter. I prefer DMHA over DMAA. Also in for some recommendations
Added my own DMHA/ DMAA before might do that again or jus buy a good pre, haven’t decided
And always a cup of oatmeal w/honey pre workout
Heavy days are powerlifting
Light days are hypertrophy

Last edited:
If you take a really high dose of it yes. I had few if any headaches from taking any product with DMAA in it.
Dunno, I was taking what was considered the ‘standard’ dose (I don’t recall now) at the time. More to the point it didn’t do much in the way of what I was told it would. Felt about normal, just with a headache lol

Dunno, maybe some things just work differently for some people. On the plus side of that, I can do a lot of deca and my weewee works fine *shrug

Dunno, I was taking what was considered the ‘standard’ dose (I don’t recall now) at the time. More to the point it didn’t do much in the way of what I was told it would. Felt about normal, just with a headache lol

Dunno, maybe some things just work differently for some people. On the plus side of that, I can do a lot of deca and my weewee works fine *shrug
Yeah I think your right about that
DMAA didn’t do much for me either. DMHA on the other hand… also felt better taking it, euphoric almost

Yeah even with deca it varies from person to person. I've never used deca before I plan to try a vial in my next cycle especially for the joint benefits.

"Never tried it though".
It becomes another addiction. When I took it every day, if I skipped a day I felt tired and shitty all day. Feel fantastic on it though. I now only take it once a week at most... can't be good for you long term.

In my old age I mostly avoid stims in general. Figure PEDs are enough of a health risk without adding a ton of caffeine or adderall or other shit.

DMAA is good until you try mdma lol

I don’t know how y guys take all these pre workouts I’ve used drugs upon drugs and nothing makes me more uncomfortable than a pre workout. The only thing they gave me was , jiggles , rush , tachycardia all the bad shit and they didn’t even make me a tad bit stronger or with more energy just side effects.
I’ve tried pre workout 2 times from a gym buddy.

I can run a shit ton of deca without even test and my pepee works.
I’ve done high blasts with the main side effect was lethargy and pre workouts didn’t improve the condition nor the energy or strength.
I can be on 2g deca or test and GH sleep between sets and I’m stronger if I take pre I’m just as strong but with tachycardia