PreWorkout Stim

Tried Dr Schizo this morning
Very happy with it. Was tired this morning from a very heavy chest day yesterday. Plenty of energy to hit legs hard today.
Clean energy is how I would describe it. Lots of drive too.
Made me realize how much I like DMHA and how much I dislike the high caffeine shitty store brands
I took one scoop and it was plenty
Will have to try as long as no yohimbine in it

+DMHA. And did I read that right? Coke?? Jesus
I hate to say this, but there is multiple studies showing coke users having low body fat with more muscles. All this while they eat high carb and high fat at the same time. There is i believe around 160 similar molecules...but because of all this abuse going on....research is not happening.

You guys need to lay off the hard drugs. Have a black cup of coffee like a good Christian

Will have to try as long as no yohimbine in it
Doesn’t have yohimbine
Just a note don’t get it confused with Schizo by insane labs. It’s not that one.
This is Amino Depot Dr. Schizo at aminoasylum
The more I use it the more I like it. Clear and clean with good mental focus.

Bro preworkout is absolutely not hard drugs
Do good Christians inject illegal anabolic steroids?
GTFO with your judgement
It was just a joke lol

And yes they do. Ever seen God? Guy was absolutely shredded. You don't get that shredded lugging a cross through the desert. Nah. He was on test tren mast for sure

It was just a joke lol

And yes they do. Ever seen God? Guy was absolutely shredded. You don't get that shredded lugging a cross through the desert. Nah. He was on test tren mast for sure
Fair enough
That was good lol

I’m still jacked up on this preworkout so quick to take offense lol

Doesn’t have yohimbine
Just a note don’t get it confused with Schizo by insane labs. It’s not that one.
This is Amino Depot Dr. Schizo at aminoasylum
The more I use it the more I like it. Clear and clean with good mental focus.
Thank you. Thats the one I ordered, Amino Asylum. Picture of a crazy Dr on meth running around on the label. Killed me.

Yes sir that’s it lol
Thank you. Thats the one I ordered, Amino Asylum. Picture of a crazy Dr on meth running around on the label. Killed me.
Thinking about giving this a go, as my lifts are right now on a solid coasting phase….what is the comedown like? You get restless or anything?

I havent found something for a good pick me up, thinking about maybe just using a small dose of tren too, lol. But honestly need a pick me up…

Is it easy to eat on it?

Will be picking some up next pay period

Thinking about giving this a go, as my lifts are right now on a solid coasting phase….what is the comedown like? You get restless or anything?

I havent found something for a good pick me up, thinking about maybe just using a small dose of tren too, lol. But honestly need a pick me up…

Is it easy to eat on it?

I’m using it this week, just ran out of kilo labz hybrid. Thats been my fav for a year. Also try using 2 dark labs euphoria pills with low stimulant (like C4), keeps it clean. If you can find it. I crack open tabs and mix in. I wouldn’t blast them with other Dmaa pre though, just throw them in coffee even

And take some propanolol pre workout to keep yourself from having a stroke lol I’m on Concerta too. Always running out, so if anyone gets prescribed adhd and has leftovers I pay good prices. DM me

Seen some mentions of injectable l-carnatine pre workout. Does anyone have experience with this? What were the results or effects like?

Is it easy to eat on it?

No crash really. When I go back to regular pre workout I definitely notice a crash after with the caffeine come down. It’s clean imho. I don’t lose appetite.
I’ve been using it with a Test Base/Tren Base/ MTren mix once a week. Pretty crazy workouts lol. Lots of sweating too

No crash really. When I go back to regular pre workout I definitely notice a crash after with the caffeine come down. It’s clean imho. I don’t lose appetite.
I’ve been using it with a Test Base/Tren Base/ MTren mix once a week. Pretty crazy workouts lol. Lots of sweating too
That sounds like it could produce crazy workouts.

You use everyday?