PreWorkout Stim

So what i took was good, but now sleeping impossible, will be using much less if i ever try again.

I used to be big into pre workouts, all the heavy stim ones, but it just started wearing on me and I hated the feeling of being rundown later on way after my workout. Pre workouts also jacked my stomach up. Now I drink a celsius heat or regular one before I go and I noticed my workouts feel much better as far as mental state and clarity.

I currently take the following every day Methylphenidate 10mg 1hr before gym. It’s prescribed Ritalin and it works wonders especially with a tiny bit of caffeine left over from my 5am cappuccino. I tend to hit the gym around 11am.

Sometimes if I’m on a cycle I’ll add:
Mast p 40mg 6am shot morning of little sleep
Test p 30mg
HCG 400iu

Or I’ll just take
Stanfords dragons blood 20iu. This stuff is a bit crazy strong though and I don’t take coffee or Ritalin with it because I’m worried about turning into a meat rocket ship so I don’t use it much.

I used to be big into pre workouts, all the heavy stim ones, but it just started wearing on me and I hated the feeling of being rundown later on way after my workout. Pre workouts also jacked my stomach up. Now I drink a celsius heat or regular one before I go and I noticed my workouts feel much better as far as mental state and clarity.
I take a nap after my workout everyday
It’s nice lol

No, i just end up fatiguing the shit out of myself and suffer for 3-4 days later
When I did use powerful pre’s I used el chapo by saf research, that shit lit me on fire, they have an even more potent stim one with dmaa called la Madrina
It just lasts to long… and then i cant sleep..

It was one with dmae, on amazon one of the labs, first time ever trying, i usually use bronkaid, ECA stack, half dosed. I feel better like this. As i only do so when fatigued.

Psychotic by insane labs…

And i took it felt good, so took more… and this is the problem.

It just lasts to long… and then i cant sleep..

It was one with dmae, on amazon one of the labs, first time ever trying, i usually use bronkaid, ECA stack, half dosed. I feel better like this. As i only do so when fatigued.

Psychotic by insane labs…

And i took it felt good, so took more… and this is the problem.
You’re absolutely right. I’m actually taking that now a few times and come to think of it when I take 2 heaping scoops in the morning it affects my sleep at night many hours later. I was up till 3 am the other night and I took it at 8 am.
Also didn’t get my nap in that day
One scoop is fine. It’s two that does it to me
I’ve only taken two scoops of that a couple times and I didn’t relate it to the preworkout until you mentioned it because I took it so early in the day.
I don’t like my sleep affected at all
Bad for recovery

I’m typically a Nocturnal no-stim PWO guy as I lift at night. However, a buddy recommend Beyond Raw LIT. I tried it and it did exactly that during a Saturday afternoon workout. The beta alanine didn’t give me the face tingles too bad either. The green jolly rancher flavor was good. I’d recommend it if anyone wants to try it in a can without committing to a tub of it.

I have two different regiments I use. I have these 200mg caffeine/theanine capsules along which I take with with demo day by axe and sledge. I use that for my low carb days as it’s got 25g of carbs and dextrose for the workout. I get up at 3am and train at 4 so caffeinated is the only way for me.

I also have a non stim called Hydraulic V2 by axe and sledge. I’ll take one of my caffeine tabs with that and it’s always a good pump and workout session .I’ve found less is more as I’ve got into my 40s. To many adverse reactions over the years to some of the pre workouts I’ve tried. Literally took one serving of some and felt jittery and sick at the gym only to come home and dump the tub in the trash. I wanna feel good at the gym not be in jittery panic!,