PreWorkout Stim

You’re absolutely right. I’m actually taking that now a few times and come to think of it when I take 2 heaping scoops in the morning it affects my sleep at night many hours later. I was up till 3 am the other night and I took it at 8 am.
Also didn’t get my nap in that day
One scoop is fine. It’s two that does it to me
I’ve only taken two scoops of that a couple times and I didn’t relate it to the preworkout until you mentioned it because I took it so early in the day.
I don’t like my sleep affected at all
Bad for recovery

This is likely a very real effect. Huge inter-individual variability in stimulant tolerance and circadian rhythms.

There are people who can have a cup of coffee after dinner and sleep fine.

I can't have any coffee too much longer after sunrise.
So since I prefer to exercise with stimulants, I adjusted to morning workouts (because that's the only time I can take stimulants without ruining sleep)

@jJjburton

This is likely a very real effect. Huge inter-individual variability in stimulant tolerance and circadian rhythms.

There are people who can have a cup of coffee after dinner and sleep fine.

I can't have any coffee too much longer after sunrise.
So since I prefer to exercise with stimulants, I adjusted to morning workouts (because that's the only time I can take stimulants without ruining sleep)

@jJjburton
Yeah but coffee does nothing for me I can have coffee or even a monster/Red Bull and go right to sleep. Everyday after my morning workout I take a nap. That is with injecting Albuterol and taking preworkout and having a coffee.DMHA and DMAA don’t do this but it looks like the DMHE is doing this. I’m not highly stimulated (I never am) I just am wide awake 15-20 hours later and didn’t take my regular nap. It’s the product for sure. I don’t like it because of this.
I found a new pre I’m going to try. I’ll let y’all know where I got it and what it is and how I like it when it comes.
Going to order later when I get back from the gym. Not telling y’all now so you don’t buy it up on me before i can order it lol. It’s brand new

Too bad they added yohimbe, that stuff sucks…

Dam i just used, wildfire yesterday, way to strong, i took 1 scoop felt amazing and took another half, the next day i was just wanting the heart rate to go down… it felt great the first 4-5 hours, but after 8 hours and taking everything i have for anxiety it wouldnt stop lol. Finally 24 hours later, i just have a shit headache. Drank a ton of water.

Has many stims in there, all of them… they just last way to long, the comedown SUCKED, will try a half scoop, as i really was going to toss it, thst said i got so much done, and it was strong…

Dam i just used, wildfire yesterday, way to strong, i took 1 scoop felt amazing and took another half, the next day i was just wanting the heart rate to go down… it felt great the first 4-5 hours, but after 8 hours and taking everything i have for anxiety it wouldnt stop lol. Finally 24 hours later, i just have a shit headache. Drank a ton of water.

Has many stims in there, all of them… they just last way to long, the comedown SUCKED, will try a half scoop, as i really was going to toss it, thst said i got so much done, and it was strong…
Wildfire is terrible. I threw mine out. Do kilo labs hybrid. One scoop. Smooth and clean energy. But great energy.

All hail lol, did I just have a flash back of the good old days or what.

Tried Dr Schizo this morning
Very happy with it. Was tired this morning from a very heavy chest day yesterday. Plenty of energy to hit legs hard today.
Clean energy is how I would describe it. Lots of drive too.
Made me realize how much I like DMHA and how much I dislike the high caffeine shitty store brands
I took one scoop and it was plenty

Tried Dr Schizo this morning
Very happy with it. Was tired this morning from a very heavy chest day yesterday. Plenty of energy to hit legs hard today.
Clean energy is how I would describe it. Lots of drive too.
Made me realize how much I like DMHA and how much I dislike the high caffeine shitty store brands
I took one scoop and it was plenty
Yea i took 1/4 scoop of the one i got wild fire, and then didnt think it would be enough, so took another quarter, should of took less. Thinking maybe an eigth of a scoop. Something in it gives me a bad vibe of paranoia. So going to only take 1/8 next time. As i dont have funds to spend another 60$.

Will look into dr schizo.

Yea i took 1/4 scoop of the one i got wild fire, and then didnt think it would be enough, so took another quarter, should of took less. Thinking maybe an eigth of a scoop. Something in it gives me a bad vibe of paranoia. So going to only take 1/8 next time. As i dont have funds to spend another 60$.

Will look into dr schizo.
Yeah that Wildfire does look strong based off the ingredients. I haven’t tried it

Some differences I notice with Wildfire vs. Dr Schizo are:
Dr Schizo does NOT contain DMAA or DMHE or Alpha GPC
Some ingredients it does contain that Wildfire doesn’t is: Eria Jarensis, Synephrine HIC and Noopept
The DMHA in Dr Schizo is listed on the label as 2 Aminoisoheptane

Yeah that Wildfire does look strong based off the ingredients. I haven’t tried it

Some differences I notice with Wildfire vs. Dr Schizo are:
Dr Schizo does NOT contain DMAA or DMHE or Alpha GPC
Some ingredients it does contain that Wildfire doesn’t is: Eria Jarensis, Synephrine HIC and Noopept
The DMHA in Dr Schizo is listed on the label as 2 Aminoisoheptane
Interesting… sounds like ill give it a go….i am looking for cleaner feeling exactly.

It lasts too long, and the after math is terrible…but i also suffer from bad anxiety already.

As i had a beastly workout on it though…

Living in capital of amphetamines abuse....:
Racemic amphetamine:
BEST, but also extremelly catabolic..you wont make gains (increases cortisol like crazy, overloads muscle fibers, possibly mitochondria toxic)
Adderall:
similar to racemic...little less stimulating physically
MDMA:
Worst one- provably myotoxic on many levels...loong half- life
dex-methamphetamine:
burns fat, but not so much of muscles....neurotoxic
Racemic Methamphetamine
: INSANE and burns less muscles compared to amp...neurotoxic as fuck...cardio toxic...
Dex-amphetamine (dexedrine):
Quitte useless for this
Coke over 80%:
Hate to admit- burns fat while preserving muscle...even on high caloric garbage diet....one of the most cardiotoxic shit you can take- induces cardiac fibrosis in majority of heavy users- STAY AWAY
Ephedrine:
Combined with caffeine, very effective, not neurotoxic, doesnt eat muscle, in reasonable doses not cardio toxic- pretty much absolutelly best choice

Living in capital of amphetamines abuse....:
Racemic amphetamine:
BEST, but also extremelly catabolic..you wont make gains (increases cortisol like crazy, overloads muscle fibers, possibly mitochondria toxic)
Adderall:
similar to racemic...little less stimulating physically
MDMA:
Worst one- provably myotoxic on many levels...loong half- life
dex-methamphetamine:
burns fat, but not so much of muscles....neurotoxic
Racemic Methamphetamine
: INSANE and burns less muscles compared to amp...neurotoxic as fuck...cardio toxic...
Dex-amphetamine (dexedrine):
Quitte useless for this
Coke over 80%:
Hate to admit- burns fat while preserving muscle...even on high caloric garbage diet....one of the most cardiotoxic shit you can take- induces cardiac fibrosis in majority of heavy users- STAY AWAY
Ephedrine:
Combined with caffeine, very effective, not neurotoxic, doesnt eat muscle, in reasonable doses not cardio toxic- pretty much absolutelly best choice
Where’s DMAA and DHA fall in this list