TNE, TrNE, DHT preworkout?

Seems to me you don't understand the concept of ester weight vs compound - which is fine a lot of people don't .. Keep in mind Suspension is Baisically a 100 % bioavailable Tren , whereas with Ace - after ester cleaving you are left with 87 % Tren - 100 mg vs 87 mg ( assuming the tren is 100 mg / ml for both forms) - Same reasoning people say ace is more " potent " than E - well thats coz Ace is 87 % vs Enth's 70 % After cleaving .. So mg for mg , Suspension will yield more compound hence more gains .... Hope this makes sense ..
I'm very familiar with ester weights. I don't think you're familiar with the half life of non-esterified forms of compounds, or basic math. The difference in ester weight barely matters when the elimination half life is a few hours. If you do the actual math on how much tren is in your system after 4 hours with Tren no ester vs tren acetate, you'll see why the difference in ester weight doesn't matter when the compound is being eliminated faster than you're replenishing it (unless you're jabbing it like 4-5+ times a day, and even then I would still say acetate is better)

People don't run tren no ester because it's better than acetate for building muscle (because it's absolutely not). They run it for its pre workout and central nervous system benefits. Stop preaching garbage advice

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys. Interesting conversation.

I'm no tren expert, but to me Sectors view makes the most sense. Having it in and out so quick I would think would hardly help with gains. It is an interesting idea though,
To maybe couple it with something else that is yielding gains. And use the TrNE to boost your performance, to getting more out of the one you are using. For example, I have ran Winstrol Recently, and though I find the results awesome on little doses, I do get lethargic on it. Maybe the TrNE could spike the central nervous system to overcome the lethargy

I'm very familiar with ester weights. I don't think you're familiar with the half life of non-esterified forms of compounds, or basic math. The ester weight barely matters when the elimination half life is a few hours. If you do the actual math on how much tren is in your system after 4 hours with Tren no ester vs tren acetate, you'll see why the difference in ester weight doesn't matter when the compound is being eliminated faster than you're replenishing it (unless you're jabbing it like 4-5+ times a day, and even then I would still say acetate is better)

People don't run tren no ester because it's better than acetate for building muscle (because it's absolutely not). They run it for its pre workout and central nervous system benefits. Stop preaching garbage advice
Since you're uneducated enough to have a decent conversation and are a stuck up little trenfiend , ill just leave this here and not bother reading whatever stupid response you'll write...

Tren suspension's half life is not fully known and the info we have is based off of some trenfiend bros such as yourself which ranges anywhere between as little as 6 and as much as 24. What we do know however that compounds like Test suspension and Winny Suspension have an approximation of 24 hour half lives ...

I'll just end with this note - according to your theory then , Something like Oxymetholone dosed once daily ( Plenty of studies with this dosing ) which also has a " short " half life Will BARELY build any muscle If dosed once daily... Sorry to break it to you buddy - but Most top coaches who have their athletes on Oxy do one Single bolus dose at night - in the attempt to affect appetite as least as possible - the net result? Pretty much identical gains as when Dosed properly...

I suggest you actually do some Research , not read some BS article writted by some UGL .. and See dosing frequencies , schedules etc and compare outcomes...

Over and out :)

I'm very familiar with ester weights. I don't think you're familiar with the half life of non-esterified forms of compounds, or basic math. The difference in ester weight barely matters when the elimination half life is a few hours. If you do the actual math on how much tren is in your system after 4 hours with Tren no ester vs tren acetate, you'll see why the difference in ester weight doesn't matter when the compound is being eliminated faster than you're replenishing it (unless you're jabbing it like 4-5+ times a day, and even then I would still say acetate is better)

Oh and one more thing since clearly you're stuck on the point where I said TrNE Does indeed build muscle , I also CLEARLY stated I would NEVER use it as a direct anabolic driver - I stated I WOULD pick Ace over it , and Yes I believe its benefits are more catered towards the acute performance gains , but for you to say its incomparable to ace for protein accretion when dosed once daily is simply moronic to put it nicely

Since you're uneducated enough to have a decent conversation and are a stuck up little trenfiend , ill just leave this here and not bother reading whatever stupid response you'll write...

Tren suspension's half life is not fully known and the info we have is based off of some trenfiend bros such as yourself which ranges anywhere between as little as 6 and as much as 24. What we do know however that compounds like Test suspension and Winny Suspension have an approximation of 24 hour half lives ...

I'll just end with this note - according to your theory then , Something like Oxymetholone dosed once daily ( Plenty of studies with this dosing ) which also has a " short " half life Will BARELY build any muscle If dosed once daily... Sorry to break it to you buddy - but Most top coaches who have their athletes on Oxy do one Single bolus dose at night - in the attempt to affect appetite as least as possible - the net result? Pretty much identical gains as when Dosed properly...

I suggest you actually do some Research , not read some BS article writted by some UGL .. and See dosing frequencies , schedules etc and compare outcomes...

Over and out :)

"It is known that the testosterone base (Figure 1) has a short half-life of roughly a few hours"

oil forms of non-esterfied compounds also have different half lifes than suspension (aqueous forms) due to a difference in how they're absorbed (with oil forms being absorbed more quickly, and suspension/aqueous form having a longer absorption period due to the solid materials in the suspension having to be absorbed)

You say that "Tren no ester stays in your system for 20 hours at least..." then go on to say "Tren suspension's half life is not fully known", while confusing oil and aqueous based forms of non esterfied compounds

and the suspension half life is well known, I've included a chart for you below. But we're not talking about tren suspension (aqueous form). We're talking about the oil-based form of tren (tren no ester) which has a completely different half life and absorption profile than a suspension based form, and which has an elimination half life of a few hours, similar to test no ester in oil form

I don't think you have the slightest clue what you're actually talking about, and I really hope nobody reads your post saying "you will absolutely see gains from it - to the same degree as you would see with Ace - perhaps even more" and actually believes your advice.

If you don't want to listen me that's fine. I don't care. If you're going to ignore medical studies though, then you're a delusional clown.

You preaching tren no ester as the superior muscle building compound compared to tren ace just shows how clueless you actually are on this topic. Take your garbage advice somewhere else

1712612606523.png

Last edited:
I’d recommend against TNE. Like @Sector said, that stuff is basically estrogen in a bottle.
yeah or if you're going to take it definitely use some nolvadex with it to keep the estrogen from binding. The estrogen spikes are quite massive

The other problem is TNE usually has guaiacol in it as a solvent, which we're quickly learning is very toxic on the body (the solvent is, not the TNE)