MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Yes sir I’m trying to get it done in cotton seed oil but don’t know why pharma companies love to use Arachis oil , I also tried to find the Candesartan but unfortunately it’s not available .
Cottonseed oil definitely has my vote!!

Hello 24/7

I just ordered some Insulin. I live in the USA and it's very cold where I live. I'm concerned about the Insulin freezing and having to be discarded. What is the policy regarding this sir? I unfortunately didn't consider it freezing until I had already purchased it lol.

Test cyp crashes even at 200mg/ml in cottonseed oil. Not to mention it’s very thick and more people have allergic reactions to it. It sold like warm milk when goodlyfe had it
Lmao No it doesn’t, that’s literally the most common dosage and carrier oil in pharmaceutical testosterone. I’ve got vials from almost 2 years ago that are not crashed and I keep them in a fairly cool environment

You’re correct I believe. There appears to be some other ingredients listed but I’m over 40 now and apparently can’t see tiny things as well as years ago so I can’t read them. It’s super tiny.

Its crisp and potent thought. I like suspension and TNE. I have both in oil and water based. I went hard on research years ago on Test suspension and TNE and I don’t think they shut down natural production like Test with esters do. Actually I know they don’t for me. I’m a hybrid running on exogenous testosterone and my natural production. I always thought that was impossible but it is not. I’m living proof. I micro dose with test cyp daily around 10-15mg. And usually on Saturday morning or before sex twice a week or so I will pin the no ester stuff.

Doing both of those plus routine HCG usage I have been able to keep some levels of natural production going. Apparently I’m not using too much stuff to shut it down. So hybrid it is and I feel pretty dang good doing this. I still blast 2-3 a year. Tren or Ment or both are usually included. But my nuts come back to some extent after and increase production the longer I micro dose cruise after.

It’s taken years to find this balance that according to veteran gear heads when I was coming up wasn’t possible. My blood work is pristine so I don’t intend to change things much. I honestly don’t know why more men don’t go this route. There’s an 80 page thread on pro muscle about the magic of micro dosing test. That’s where some of my inspiration and information for this protocol came from. I suggest everyone should read it if health is important to them.
How do you know you’re producing it naturally?

So you are actually able to maintain natural LH and FSH dosing this way? This is of great interest too me. I would love to know more so I’ll try to find the thread on PM and read it.
That’s not true mate, any exogenous testosterone in any form (Cypionate,Enanthate,Sust,Undec) etc will shut down LH and FSH down. Whether that’s jabbed weekly or every other day like myself LH and FSH will drop below 0.1

Test cyp crashes even at 200mg/ml in cottonseed oil. Not to mention its very thick and more people have allergic reactions to it. It sold like warm milk when goodlyfe had it
I used Test cyp with CSO by Perrigo and it could be put through a 27g skin pin easily especially if warmed prior.

Wow maybe my testosterone wasn't cottonseed. It would crash consistently and it was thick as fuck. It was depot testosterone brand from CVS

Wow maybe my testosterone wasn't cottonseed. It would crash consistently and it was thick as fuck. It was depot testosterone brand from CVS
It most likely was. There’s a warning on the side of the box stating it can crash, just rub it between your hands to warm it up. It can happen but it depends on how you store it. Regardless I always heat up my oils before injecting.
IMG_5542.jpeg

That’s not true mate, any exogenous testosterone in any form (Cypionate,Enanthate,Sust,Undec) etc will shut down LH and FSH down. Whether that’s jabbed weekly or every other day like myself LH and FSH will drop below 0.1
So you saying he’s a liar?

Yup. My Hikma flows thru a 27g without issue.
Same mine pull right into a 29g and I’ve even used 31 gauge before which isn’t ideal it just takes a little longer to pull and inject but it’s a few seconds difference nothing significant.
Theres about a 99.9% chance that it was cottonseed. All pharma test I’ve ever gotten from CVS Or any other pharmacy was cottonseed oil regardless of brand. Hilma, Cipla, or Pfizer didn’t matter. If it gets too cool any test will crash. Put it on a candle warmer, glass stove top, hairdryer, or whatever to warm it back up. If you let it set on a candle warmer for about 30 minutes it’ll come back into solution and might even stay. If not you’ll just need to warm it for a few minutes before each injection till it’s gone

I got mine from CVS as well and I just looked at the box and mine says in “Cottonseed oil” and it’s thick compared to what’s usually offered on here, for the most part

I got mine from CVS as well and I just looked at the box and mine says in “Cottonseed oil” and it’s thick compared to what’s usually offered on here, for the most part
Cottonseed is definitely thicker than gso or mct but it’s still easily loaded into a 29g insulin syringe. The nurse at my pcp’s office tried to tell me that a 21g was the smallest needle that you could draw test with after I told her not to send that script for needles because I wanted 27g. I couldn’t help but I laughed out loud when she said that. I told her that was odd because I had been using 27 & 29g both forever and had absolutely no issue drawing with them. She still argued with me that it was impossible and couldn’t be done lol.

Cottonseed is definitely thicker than gso or mct but it’s still easily loaded into a 29g insulin syringe. The nurse at my pcp’s office tried to tell me that a 21g was the smallest needle that you could draw test with after I told her not to send that script for needles because I wanted 27g. I couldn’t help but I laughed out loud when she said that. I told her that was odd because I had been using 27 & 29g both forever and had absolutely no issue drawing with them. She still argued with me that it was impossible and couldn’t be done lol.
I will have to try the 29ga. as I honestly haven’t tried it due to how thick it seems to be going into the bigger syringes. I will try it.

I will have to try the 29ga. as I honestly haven’t tried it due to how thick it seems to be going into the bigger syringes. I will try it.
You probably already know this but make sure to pressurize the vial by injecting the same amount of air into it as the amount of oil you’ll be drawing out. If you warm it up and do that it’s easy peasy. You can draw it without warming it just makes it a little faster if you do.

Hello 24/7

I just ordered some Insulin. I live in the USA and it's very cold where I live. I'm concerned about the Insulin freezing and having to be discarded. What is the policy regarding this sir? I unfortunately didn't consider it freezing until I had already purchased it lol.
I hope some experienced members can help a bit regarding your situation sir , I think maintaining room temperature higher than outside atmosphere temperature will help preventing freezing as in India temperature never go that low so we are inexperienced in that situation

I hope some experienced members can help a bit regarding your situation sir , I think maintaining room temperature higher than outside atmosphere temperature will help preventing freezing as in India temperature never go that low so we are inexperienced in that situation
I got your email sir, I appreciate your response and here too. I may have mis-worded my question, my apologies.

My question is, I didn't consider that its winter and very cold where I live. If the insulin freezes, can I just thaw it and use it? Or will I just have to trash it and re-order it in the spring? It's approx 10F where I live now and I'm not sure how usps stores mail on planes and trucks. I assume there is no policy regarding replacement once it leaves your country right?

Anyone have any insight here?

Admittedly this is mostly my fault for not considering the weather