MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If Im, it's news to me. Some other shipments came through about same time with no issues. But from different region, so possibly different customs...
If you don’t mind me asking how do you know this one got held up? I haven’t checked on my reship yet, but it has been nearly a month since my first package said “processed at this USPS facility” or something like that. Still haven’t got any letter or anything though.

So customs is seizing without seizure letters now? Or do you just not open your mail? I wonder what law that's authorized under.
Can speak for him but my initially package went through customs, then a week later said “processed through USPS facility” with no update since then. It’s been nearly a month, but I also have not received any type of letter as of yet

@PCT24X7.STORE My order got held at Customs, you kindly shipped a replacement and it got held also. Any other way to ship them?
Hello sir , no worries shoot me an email with another address and I will get you second free Reship :-) , it’s just bad luck I guess , just to notify everyone customs clearance rate is back to normal . It was just a short term strictness at Newyork airport which lasted a week . Now things are back on track with smooth customs clearance.

Hello sir , just checked your reship has been cleared by customs and will be delivered to you within 2-3 days :-) ,
If you don’t mind me asking how do you know this one got held up? I haven’t checked on my reship yet, but it has been nearly a month since my first package said “processed at this USPS facility” or something like that. Still haven’t got any letter or anything though.

Can speak for him but my initially package went through customs, then a week later said “processed through USPS facility” with no update since then. It’s been nearly a month, but I also have not received any type of letter as of yet

Glad to hear the govt isn't randomly grabbing packages now :)

My first two went through fine. My third package this month has been in customs for over 5 days. Figures it was the package with everything I actually needed and wanted in a tiimely fashion lol

My first two went through fine. My third package this month has been in customs for over 5 days. Figures it was the package with everything I actually needed and wanted in a tiimely fashion lol
Middle of last month seems to have been intense enforcement (in the US). But with no seizure letter, there's still hope!

Seems like a lot of shits getting seized rn. I just want to find a reliable us domestic source for modafinil and accutane.
Any chance we can get a pastebin? Or is the only way to get a list still through email?

Back