MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I’ve ordered from these folks several times and have had no issues. Prices are great and generally cheaper than I get from pharmacy in US. Last order was made on 6/27 and it was shipped in two separate packages. First pack arrived 7/9 and the second arrived today to east coast U.S. None of the items were past their “best by” dates. Overall, a great vendor and will continue using them.

Order landed! Placed order on 6/24, landed 7/12. Probably would have been quicker had we not had payment issues (trouble with ethereum). Regardless, they were awesome! Here is a glimpse!

IMG_3016.jpeg

You can always
Im such a little bitch lol I have minor anxiety so, although 50mg is very low, my mind tells me to cut it in half to try. For some reason, I just have a feeling it will increase the anxiety

Caution is a good practice with any unfamiliar substance. You'll find Moda (and Armoda) to be a gentle mistress. Even in comparison to coffee.

With regular use and a stable dose, I've found, paradoxically, it induces an excellent sense of calm and well being while freeing your mind from brain fog.

EDS: Excessive daytime sleepiness.

IMG_8396.jpeg

You can always

Caution is a good practice with any unfamiliar substance. You'll find Moda (and Armoda) to be a gentle mistress. Even in comparison to coffee.

With regular use and a stable dose, I've found, paradoxically, it induces an excellent sense of calm and well being while freeing your mind from brain fog.

EDS: Excessive daytime sleepiness.

View attachment 288907
That is reassuring to hear! Thank you!

For those who have used both, what’s the main differences in Armodafinil and provigil?

First keep in mind Modafinil (Provigil) is 50/50 S-Modafinil and R-Modafinil

Armodafinil (Nuvigil) is only R-Modafinil.

Armodafinil (NuVigil) takes a little longer to take effect, and lasts longer, by about 4 hours. It's more potent, with 150mg being the equivalent strength of 200mg Modafinil (ProVigil).

Armodafinil seems to have a more pronounced effect on spatial intelligence, while Modafinil seems to enhance function in both verbal ("emotional/empathetic") and spatial ("objective/reasoning") processing areas of the brain.

If, for instance, you were working on a complex problem, or detailed oriented task, in theory Armodafinil would be the better choice.

If you were negotiating with another party, or trying to make a compelling sales pitch, Modafinil would be superior, as you could "read" people more effectively.

Last edited:
Thank you. Appreciate the response. I’ll be adding some to my next order.

For best results I recommend Modalert and Artvigil.

Other brands are good too, Modvigil, Modawake, Waklert, but for the first time recommend sticking with the most reliable brand of each. You could get samples of the others to try after you're familiar with the classics.

I've always just used Modalert. Both their 100 and 200s. I used 200s for awhile but was cutting them in half. My daily dose is 100mg. Never tried any other brand as I see no need to at this point, but cool to hear others into it as well.

Hello everyone I’m travelling today out of India and I will be replying all the emails by end of day , my apologies for inconvenience.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Wanted to update my previous post. My first package didn’t arrive I contacted the shipper. He was able to reship and package arrived today. Overall I had a good experience with the reship process.

Ordered June 11th first package was seized
Reship was given on the 29th
Tracking had not updated nearly the entire length of the delivery (july 2nd-10th). It said it was in Mumbai and then bam it was in my states annex next day.
Pack arrived 7/12 no issues other than what was stated
Will order again

Ordered June 11th first package was seized
Reship was given on the 29th
Tracking had not updated nearly the entire length of the delivery (july 2nd-10th). It said it was in Mumbai and then bam it was in my states annex next day.
Pack arrived 7/12 no issues other than what was stated
Will order again
Did you order anything controlled? Or was all non controlled?